Romney's ridiculous comments on 47% of Americans

fjl2nd

All those damned disabled veterans leeching off my tax dollars really tick me off. And their kids too - if you're military, you marry the military, don't have damned kids so they won't leech off my tax dollars too.

And while we're at it let's take the first responders. Yeah, cops, firefighters, etc. Screw them - get cancer from exposure to bad stuff? Get eyes gouged out fighting a felon? Tough. Stop leeching off my tax dollars.

Survival of the fittest. Best they all die now and decrease the surplus population.

:wallbash:

Nice try, dolt.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a comment today, by our president, that is much more "ridiculous" than the 47% silliness.

I wonder if he even comprehends completely what he said. It sounds like he was just going for the "poor me, this job is hard" schtick, that he often falls into.

For the man who has been in control of the federal government and DC to say this......now thats a gaffe.

Barack Obama:The most important lesson I’ve learned is that you can’t change Washington from the inside,” he told a Univision forum Thursday. “You can only change it from the outside.”

The remark immediately set off the political media on Twitter.

“(This) is perhaps Obama’s worst gaffe since he met Joe the Plumber?” ........................BuzzFeed editor Ben Smith asked on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

http://www.theatlant...fter-all/57095/

Edited by B-Man

Here's a comment today, by our president, that is much more "ridiculous" than the 47% silliness.

I wonder if he even comprehends completely what he said. It sounds like he was just going for the "poor me, this job is hard" schtick, that he often falls into.

For the man who has been in control of the federal government and DC to say this......now thats a gaffe.

Barack Obama:The most important lesson I’ve learned is that you can’t change Washington from the inside,” he told a Univision forum Thursday. “You can only change it from the outside.”

“(This) is perhaps Obama’s worst gaffe since he met Joe the Plumber?” ........................BuzzFeed editor Ben Smith asked on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

Well there you go. Let's put him on the outside and see if he fares any better. I think it's worth a shot.

Well maybe he can spend the next four years changing it from the outside.

Well there you go. Let's put him on the outside and see if he fares any better. I think it's worth a shot.

Gov. Romney must have heard you Jim,

BOOM! Romney tells crowd we’ll give Obama a chance to change Washington from the outside in November!

I, myself would suggest.......................He went from "Yes, We Can !" to "No, I Can't"

You know he sounds like one of those, um....what are they called? Damn I can't remember.......hmmmm, ****, it's on the tip of my tongue. Oh I got it! One of those community organizer guys.

anonymously? yet beck knows about it and is telling the world? this is exactly my take on myth (thanks bf4e). everything he does is calculated and rehearsed...with a few important, notable exceptions like 47%.

Yes, anonymously. Watch the video. You might actually learn something about the man. The guy he gave the donation to tells the story. I believe he's a Catholic Democrat.

You know he sounds like one of those, um....what are they called? Damn I can't remember.......hmmmm, ****, it's on the tip of my tongue. Oh I got it! One of those community organizer guys.

The word you're looking for is Loser.

Yes, anonymously. Watch the video. You might actually learn something about the man. The guy he gave the donation to tells the story. I believe he's a Catholic Democrat.

Touché I still can't see the an without getting nauseous. Probably similar to your response to our president.

Edited by birdog1960