Romney's ridiculous comments on 47% of Americans

fjl2nd

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is he pushing in Obamcare? Is he pushing the $716B in Medicare cuts? No. He's pushing the (few) good things like allowing kids to stay on their parents' plan until age 26, covering pre-existing conditions and preventative care. And that was done so that people will think Obamacare is a good thing, re-elect him, and then find out that he's sent the country down the path of destruction when it's too late to do anything about it.

Romney supports covering pre-existing conditions as long as the person has continuous coverage :flirt:

Here's one that (unfortunately for the whole country) is NOT photoshopped

esq-obama-pirate-0912-xlg.jpg

The Pesident of the United States in his office yesterday.

try 2009

May 12, 2009 11:02 AM

White House Back-Story: The President And The Pirate

Pity the poor historian a couple hundred years from now, at a loss to figure out why Barack Obama, an American president at the start of the 21st century, was photographed meeting in the Oval Office with – a pirate.

What kind of unexplained policy initiative was being played out in this photo, the historian might wonder, perhaps confusing it for something other than what it was: a gag – one of dozens – for the president's remarks at the White House Correspondent's Dinner.

Well, thats odd. Thanks for the clarification

I took it directly from the President's own Twitter account, that was posted yesterday.

http://twitter.com/B...501257055121409

wrrmef61i6jl91kwkmzq_normal.pngBarack ObamaVerified@BarackObama21h

Arrr you in? http://OFA.BO/FAapT9, pic.twitter.com/ZqNvl3US

Well of course he just posted it yesterday. Everyone knows it's the pirate vote that's going to clinch this election. The desperate maneuver from a desperate administration.

tim, tim kaine are you reading? he stated yesterday that he would support a minimum tax on everyone at a debate against george allen. i'm sure he meant everyone over some income threshold. damn good idea, that...

and someone told me that yesterday was "talk like a pirate day". ya think whatever you've shown a clip of (i can't see it at work) was in reference. just so you know, today is national taco day. they served "gourmet tacos" in the doctors lounge.

Edited by birdog1960

It's hilarious that MR takes a dump on the majority of his voting base and yet they will still vote for him.

So you've never had a boss slap you upside the head and told you to straighten up? I know this wasn't his point but I love someone who tells people who support them that they need to get their **** together but follow it up with: but here's the good thing. I'm here to help you. You know.......leadership.

So you've never had a boss slap you upside the head and told you to straighten up? I know this wasn't his point but I love someone who tells people who support them that they need to get their **** together but follow it up with: but here's the good thing. I'm here to help you. You know.......leadership.

Holy spin mode!

Holy spin mode!

Spin? What spin? It was a response to a ridiculous post by C.Biquick that Romney somehow took a dump on the majority of his voting base. My response is: go ahead dump on me. If it makes me better, bring it on.

Oh and I see you missed the part where I said "I know this wasn't his point".

All those damned disabled veterans leeching off my tax dollars really tick me off. And their kids too - if you're military, you marry the military, don't have damned kids so they won't leech off my tax dollars too.

And while we're at it let's take the first responders. Yeah, cops, firefighters, etc. Screw them - get cancer from exposure to bad stuff? Get eyes gouged out fighting a felon? Tough. Stop leeching off my tax dollars.

Survival of the fittest. Best they all die now and decrease the surplus population.

:wallbash:

Spin? What spin? It was a response to a ridiculous post by C.Biquick that Romney somehow took a dump on the majority of his voting base. My response is: go ahead dump on me. If it makes me better, bring it on.

Oh and I see you missed the part where I said "I know this wasn't his point".

I did miss that part. Sorry. What Romney said was nothing of the sort and came off as an !@#$.