Romney's ridiculous comments on 47% of Americans

fjl2nd

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romney is finished run Santorum or Paul.

This week's chorus................Romney is finished, its all over,

Romney is finished, its all over,

dc500_120712.jpg

You guys just lap up whatever they spoon-feed you...................hilarious.

Stand by next Sunday, for next weeks secret decoder democrat spin..............lol

The large majority of the lower rungs of the economic ladder aren't even likely voters, much less registered voters, and that's a good thing. Those among us who are the least intelligent, least motivated, and least financially savy have no business interjecting themselves into public policy. Equality is a sham, none of us are equal; and if some are better others are worse, which means their ideas are worse. Worse ideas have no place at the table.

The large majority of the lower rungs of the economic ladder aren't even likely voters, much less registered voters, and that's a good thing. Those among us who are the least intelligent, least motivated, and least financially savy have no business interjecting themselves into public policy. Equality is a sham, none of us are equal; and if some are better others are worse, which means their ideas are worse. Worse ideas have no place at the table.

You have to have eclipsed DaveinElma as the most racist person on this board.You go guy.

You have to have eclipsed DaveinElma as the most racist person on this board.You go guy.

Only a complete fool could possibly conflate anything in my post with anything having racial undertones at all.

Unless you're the type of general !@#$ bag who attributes low intelligence, laziness, and economic disparity to racial differences; which, incidentally, would make you a racist. Take your weak **** elsewhere.

You go guy.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Romney speech recorded with him saying 47% of Americans don't pay taxes and are dependent on government. They are Obama supporters and think they are victims. What bull ****!

Not only did he say this, Reince Preibus doubles down on the comments like a retard and reiterates the myth of giant government under Obama.

http://www.buzzfeed....was-on-me#HTWF2

And then this comment:

And finally, let's point out where the 47% actually are. Mostly red states: http://www.usatoday....mark/57797246/1

You're such a victim...

This week's chorus................Romney is finished, its all over,

dc500_120712.jpg

You guys just lap up whatever they spoon-feed you...................hilarious.

Stand by next Sunday, for next weeks secret decoder democrat spin..............lol

Says the guy who gets ALL of his news from right wing media outlets. Come on B-Man!

And this thread is not spin. These are Mitt Romney's WORDS.

Edited by fjl2nd

Says the guy who gets ALL of his news from right wing media outlets. Come on B-Man!

You're surprised that the Republican candidate thinks that 47% of Americans are dependent on government and will vote for Obama? Are you new?

It's no secret that there are a **** load of people who depend on government. Truth hurts?

Sorry, that is untrue.

I read news stories from multiple newspapers, just my posts are usually from the many well written conservative opinion pieces out there,

that I daresay, you and many other here would never see otherwise.

and as to my previous reply, my comment about "spin" is obviously about the constant refrain that is being repeated and repeated here, that the race is "over". When it is not even closse to the truth, but rather wishful thinking.

I would have thought that you could have seen that fjl

Edited by B-Man

You're surprised that the Republican candidate thinks that 47% of Americans are dependent on government and will vote for Obama? Are you new?

It's no secret that there are a **** load of people who depend on government. Truth hurts?

Every single one of us has probably depended on the government at some point. The 47% of people is not constant people. They are people a lot of times that are not where they want to be yet. There working to make a better life for themselves.

I bet most of us have been apart of this evil 47% at some point in the past. And if you haven't, congratulations you did on your own!

Every single one of us has probably depended on the government at some point. The 47% of people is not constant people. They are people a lot of times that are not where they want to be yet. There working to make a better life for themselves.

I bet most of us have been apart of this evil 47% at some point in the past. And if you haven't, congratulations you did on your own!

Keep believing that chump. Wait till the reality of having an actual job slaps you in the face.

Sorry, that is untrue.

I read news stories from multiple newspapers, just my posts are usually from the many well written conservative opinion pieces out there,

that I daresay, you and many other here would never see otherwise.

and as to my previous reply, my comment about "spin" is obviously about the constant refrain that is being repeated and repeated here, that the race is "over". When it is not even closse to the truth, but rather wishful thinking.

I would have thought that you could have seen that fjl

I'll put what you or I read daily on the side. Doesn't matter and I shouldn't have brought it up.

I don't think the race is "over", but it looks bad for Romney and these comments could really hurt him. I don't get how you don't find these comments offensive and insulting to a lot of people?

Keep believing that chump. Wait till the reality of having an actual job slaps you in the face.

Keep believing what? What's a real job?

For once, stop talking with terrible right wing talking points.

In all honesty almost half of B-Mans posts are him reposting conservative opinion pieces...I don't say anything but it's funny to hear someone else say it. Hehe. You'll literally be talking about something, maybe a few people post articles that certainly have some opinion but also site some data or something then B-Man comes in and posts his pasted conservative opinion w/ parts emboldened that he finds to be heaving hitting (which is usually the funniest part). Love you B-man...just laughing with you.

Anyway, Romney comes off very poorly in the leaked video it can't possibly help him.

What's the next revelation? That most black people will vote for Barry?

What were you saying about Barrett waxing Walker in that recall election? Tell us more Nostradamus.

Outspent 8:1 of course Walker would win. Koch Brothers & Crossroads spent a lot of money we

Walker did lose the 3 of 5 State Senate seats that lost him the majority in the Senate.

And lastly the courts recently ruled in the favor of the public workers union.

Romney is a first class douche.