Spiller on Top...mistake on ESPN stats?

BringBackFergy

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/rushing

The stat line is impressive. Certainly hope he can keep it up. Isn't the stat line wrong re. 0 fumbles. I thought he fumbled on the catch down the sideline in the Jets game? I'm certainly not gonna email ESPN and tell them to change it.

I would have taken Stewart in a heartbeat of those guys. The guy is starter quality and has been his whole career. The Panthers love to use both thier guys equally so you should have been fine. Not sure if Stewart got injured since I don't play fantasy anymore but still, chances are he wasn't injured when you drafted.

Ok, so one stat that has me boggled is the "long" column. Wasn't the TD against the Jets like 80+ yards? It says 56. Doesn't make sense to me. I was at work watching it on a small tv so excuse me if in wrong but I thought that long TD run against the Jets was much longer than 56. Takers? Anyone? Beuller? Anyone? Fry? Anyone?

I was ragged a bit for taking Reggie Bush and Spiller in my fantasy draft. No ones laughing now. All my later picks seem to be working out a lot better than my 1st rd pick of Matt Stafford and 2nd rd pick an injured Ryan Matthews. Although with Bush and Spiller playing how they are have some good trade options available to me assuming they keep this up or if one falters

I would have taken Stewart in a heartbeat of those guys. The guy is starter quality and has been his whole career. The Panthers love to use both thier guys equally so you should have been fine. Not sure if Stewart got injured since I don't play fantasy anymore but still, chances are he wasn't injured when you drafted.

Ok, so one stat that has me boggled is the "long" column. Wasn't the TD against the Jets like 80+ yards? It says 56. Doesn't make sense to me. I was at work watching it on a small tv so excuse me if in wrong but I thought that long TD run against the Jets was much longer than 56. Takers? Anyone? Beuller? Anyone? Fry? Anyone?

Nope it was 56

Whoever had Spiller, Bush, Lynch, Gore and Ridley as the top 5 rushers, raise your hand. Anybody? :)

Year over Year RBs are more volitale than WRs or QBs.

There are a few exceptions but in the 21st century high picks in Fantasy Football on RBs tend to lead to more disappointment than titles.

Not that I had those 5, but not suprised by the volitality.

Edited by Why So Serious?