Established TBD'ers in or near NYC Apply Within

ajzepp

Few hundred bucks??? I'll get to NYC if that's the case...

There's nothing exciting about it lol. I need someone to go visit a new store on my behalf, pick up a package for me, ship it to me, and pocket themselves a few hundred bucks for their trouble.

Few hundred bucks??? I'll get to NYC if that's the case...

Yep, that's about what it would be worth to me. If you're serious, I'll PM you as we get closer to December.

Not sure of the exact address, but I know the space is already acquired and things are moving along....next time I speak with him I'll get the specific address.

And no, James, this is not a drug run :doh:

Just ask him for the cross street. If it's near my office I can check it out.

I just realized what it is...

Its the Meet the Fockers limited edition box set complete with nurse uniform!

:doh:

KD and Guff, just sent him an email...will PM you with details once he writes back. Thanks!

Edited by ajzepp

I just realized what it is...

Its the Meet the Fockers limited edition box set complete with nurse uniform!

I was thinking since the tip is a few hundred bucks, probably a mail order bride. He needs someone in NYC to sign for her and make sure there are air holes in the box when they ship her to him.

I was thinking since the tip is a few hundred bucks, probably a mail order bride. He needs someone in NYC to sign for her and make sure there are air holes in the box when they ship her to him.

Dude, I wish!

That's me....Mr Sketchy

See, if you were asking for TBDers in the Albequerque area.... [cue "Crystal Blue Persuasion"] :lol:

I still don't get why the dude can't package it for you himself, especially if it's someone you know.

Do you not want him to know that you're buying from him? Present for him or someone he knows? My brow is just furrowed here....

See, if you were asking for TBDers in the Albequerque area.... [cue "Crystal Blue Persuasion"] :lol:

I still don't get why the dude can't package it for you himself, especially if it's someone you know.

Do you not want him to know that you're buying from him? Present for him or someone he knows? My brow is just furrowed here....

you have a PM