Established TBD'ers in or near NYC Apply Within

ajzepp

Hey all....I'll delete this thread in a few days, I was just hoping to hear from some fellow TBD'ers who are in or near NYC (i.e. can travel there easily if need be). No offense to the newbs, but I'm looking for TBD'ers that I'm likely familiar with from posting here over the years. I need a contact that I can have some level of trust in, so that's why I'm specifically asking for those who have logged some hours on the board here.

If you fit this description, please PM me. I need to "hire" someone to go on a mission for me in a few months. Details to follow.

Also, if you're someone I know well and have someone YOU trust who lives in or around NYC, that might work too.

Thanks!

*this message will self destruct in 4....3....2...*

COME ON PEOPLE!!

Only TWO people on the board live in NYC and might be willing to let me compensate them for their time in doing me a small favor?

if i was in ny, i'd sign up...let me know if you need someone in philly

Definitely. :thumbsup:

But if you are...and need someone to guard a dumpster...we know just the guy.

LOL

Okay, here are a few more details....a guy I know is opening up a business on 5th ave in NYC on or around Christmas of this year. I basically need someone to head over there for me and possibly pick up an item and ship it my way. I will cover expenses and throw in a "tip" for your time.

Definitely. :thumbsup:

LOL

Okay, here are a few more details....a guy I know is opening up a business on 5th ave in NYC on or around Christmas of this year. I basically need someone to head over there for me and possibly pick up an item and ship it my way. I will cover expenses and throw in a "tip" for your time.

Where on 5th Ave?

Where on 5th Ave?

Not sure of the exact address, but I know the space is already acquired and things are moving along....next time I speak with him I'll get the specific address.

And no, James, this is not a drug run :doh:

The details here are a lot less exciting than I had imagined..

There's nothing exciting about it lol. I need someone to go visit a new store on my behalf, pick up a package for me, ship it to me, and pocket themselves a few hundred bucks for their trouble.