Forgive me Algore for I have sinned

/dev/null

I was changing out a light bulb. One of those Nickola Tesla type bulbs that have worked since the 19th century burned out. In my defense, when I bought this house in the early 21st century the light bulbs came with it

Anyways, I was changing the bulb. And those damned right wing laws of physics came into effect. You know, the whole gravity and glass thing that the Koch Brothers wrote into law to protect Haliburton

Anyways, I kinda dropped the bulb. So what's the deal with the Hazmat and the Mercury?

And who do I cut a check to gain absolution for my sins against the environment?

Edited by /dev/null

I was changing out a light bulb. One of those Nickola Tesla type bulbs that have worked since the 19th century burned out. In my defense, when I bought this house in the early 21st century the light bulbs came with it

Anyways, I was changing the bulb. And those damned right wing laws of physics came into effect. You know, the whole gravity and glass thing that the Koch Brothers wrote into law to protect Haliburton

Anyways, I kinda dropped the bulb. So what's the deal with the Hazmat and the Mercury?

And who do I cut a check to gain absolution for my sins against the environment?

If it be a old school Edison light bulb, I don't expect the tungsten nor the argon are going to get you into the schlitz. Now if it's flourescent, at least you were saving energy prior to releasing Hg into the environment, so I'm pretty sure AG will give you a pass.

Don't know why the greenies aren't up in arms about the danger to the environment that the new mercury filled light bulbs pose. They should be demanding a free environmental cleanup kit with the purchase of each new bulb that can be sent back to the manufacturer for proper disposal and it should be a postage-paid container. Why should we, the consumers be made to subject ourselves and our families to potential mercury poisoning and to have to clean up the environmental messes caused by their products?

Waiting environmentalists... waiting... waiting...

crickets

Say 14 Hail Tippers and 28 Our Algore's to start.

Make checks for your entire fortune payable to MoveOn.org, the DNC, Current TV and buy 40 copies each of his books.

You will also be required to purchase copies of all seasons of Futurama, and watch all episodes featuring Emperor Al Gore.

Only then may your sins be absolved.

Say 14 Hail Tippers and 28 Our Algore's to start.

Make checks for your entire fortune payable to MoveOn.org, the DNC, Current TV and buy 40 copies each of his books.

You will also be required to purchase copies of all seasons of Futurama, and watch all episodes featuring Emperor Al Gore.

Only then may your sins be absolved.

You forgot about the part where he gets a massage and forces a happy ending.

Don't know why the greenies aren't up in arms about the danger to the environment that the new mercury filled light bulbs pose. They should be demanding a free environmental cleanup kit with the purchase of each new bulb that can be sent back to the manufacturer for proper disposal and it should be a postage-paid container. Why should we, the consumers be made to subject ourselves and our families to potential mercury poisoning and to have to clean up the environmental messes caused by their products?

Waiting environmentalists... waiting... waiting...

crickets

Eco-terrorist is a better term for those people. I have a degree in Environmental Science. I do it so I can work outside more than anything. But most people would call me an environmentalist. I feel like that term has a real negative connotation among most of the world and it really shouldnt