US Had 48 Hours Notice Of Potential Danger

Dante

George Bush read to third graders during the airplane assault on the US and he was "informed" in real time. "Mr. President, a plane has crashed into the World Trade Center in NY."

George Bush flew over New Orleans the day after hurricane Katrina.

Given those precedent setting cravenly acts of cowardice on the part of a President, I can see how BO feels entitled to hide behind a curtain and project blame a video to mask the fact that his foreign policy in the Mid East is a bat schite looney fraud. Forward to Vegas!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they're reporting the WH knew that Ansar al-Sharia claimed responsibility before Stevens was known to be dead.

A reminder to anyone else this unbelievably stupid: the coverup is ALWAYS worse than showing your incompetence. The WH is making Anthony Wiener look like a case study on how to handle a scandal.

Now they're reporting the WH knew that Ansar al-Sharia claimed responsibility before Stevens was known to be dead.

A reminder to anyone else this unbelievably stupid: the coverup is ALWAYS worse than showing your incompetence. The WH is making Anthony Wiener look like a case study on how to handle a scandal.

Romney must have known about the e-mail saying Ansar al-Sharia (al Qaeda alias) took responsibility. Hence the decision not to go after Barry over Benghazi in the last debate.

Romney must have known about the e-mail saying Ansar al-Sharia (al Qaeda alias) took responsibility. Hence the decision not to go after Barry over Benghazi in the last debate.

Probably. Doesn't matter even if he didn't know. He played his cards right that night. And I'm learning there is much truth to a comment I made a couple of weeks ago: hell hath no fury like a Clinton scorned. When MSNBC has it at the lead story (last night), you know it's about to get rolled out big time.

obama lied and Americans died.

Actually that statement should be reversed. This is the beginning of the end of Obama's presidency. I went to the ABC, CBS and NBC news websites to see how they were covering this latest development. NBC had nothing on this. CBS and ABC had articles with CBS faintly mentioning the possibility of the administration "misleading" the American people.

There is now official proof of a cover up. If this was Bush there would be gigantic headlines today on those MSM websites. Thanks to the new media and Fox News, Obama will eventually be forced to give a press conference on this because this is only going to get bigger. I'm sure they'll come up with more lies on why they covered up the truth, but the damage will most certainly be done at that point. Funny how just yesterday, Obama was giving stump speeches on who do you trust more, him or Romney. Maybe Romney knew that these emails were coming out and that's why he didn't "go there" knowing what was going to hit the fan.

WTF are you talking about? This has nothing to do with BHO's reelection. It has no revelance.

It has everything to do with BHO not being reelected.

It would be more evidence that he repeatedly lied over Libya while blaming a stupid video and knew all along what really happened. Now the hack job cover up is unraveling piece by piece. With every new detail that keeps emerging on Libya, Obama will be unable to defend his actions and the public will see it for what it really is. The MSM can't cover for him anymore

It would be more evidence that he repeatedly lied over Libya while blaming a stupid video and knew all along what really happened. Now the hack job cover up is unraveling piece by piece. With every new detail that keeps emerging on Libya, Obama will be unable to defend his actions and the public will see it for what it really is. The MSM can't cover for him anymore

Sarcasm.

Hey did you see all the articles covering this in the MSM today?

Yeah, me neither.

Also...did you see all the puff pieces about the bayonettes meme that Obama screwed up, kind of like the Big Bird and binders ones?

Yeah........me neither.

Actually that statement should be reversed. This is the beginning of the end of Obama's presidency. I went to the ABC, CBS and NBC news websites to see how they were covering this latest development. NBC had nothing on this. CBS and ABC had articles with CBS faintly mentioning the possibility of the administration "misleading" the American people.

There is now official proof of a cover up. If this was Bush there would be gigantic headlines today on those MSM websites. Thanks to the new media and Fox News, Obama will eventually be forced to give a press conference on this because this is only going to get bigger. I'm sure they'll come up with more lies on why they covered up the truth, but the damage will most certainly be done at that point. Funny how just yesterday, Obama was giving stump speeches on who do you trust more, him or Romney. Maybe Romney knew that these emails were coming out and that's why he didn't "go there" knowing what was going to hit the fan.

I agree with your post.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/24/White-House-Repeatedly-Claimed-No-Evidence-terror-Attack

SEPT 14: CARNEY: "We certainly don’t know; we don’t know otherwise. You know, we have no information to suggest that it was a preplanned attack."

The story goes on to list the other boldface lies of the administration. BTW, I saw no mention of this story on the Washington Post website. Amazing.

fixed

"I know four people were murdered by terrorists, but do you have ANY idea what Vegas charges for a last-minute hotel cancellation? Do you people not understand the term 'non-refundable?' Look, just find some obscure Youtube video with 15 hits, blame it on that and we'll deal with this later...when I have more flexibility."