Again, in a big game DB does the El Foldo

Okay, they were able to win for a while and mask DB's shortcomings. BUT, the bigger the game, the worse Drew plays. DB is average at best, when he has a running game going, a good defense to back stop him, and special teams scoring in bunches.

However, when we need to lean on him at all, he does the old El Foldo. He saves his worst for when we need him most. He chokes like a Mama and Papa's singer having a ham sandwich.

If we go into next year with him as our starting QB, I will not be getting my hopes up just to have him crush them again. The guy is a joke if there is any pressure involved in a particular game. If we make the playoffs next year and DB is our QB, we will not be going anywhere. He'll choke.

JP is likely not going to be ready for next year. With that in mind, I suggest we get rid of DB and his salary, and look at viable veteran alternatives with his salary cap space.

JP is likely not going to be ready for next year. With that in mind, I suggest we get rid of DB and his salary, and look at viable veteran alternatives with his salary cap space.

188870[/snapback]

Drew is so bad now that even a green Losman has more upside. We already know we cant do it with Bledsoe so what do they have to lose?