The religion of peace.

Gary M

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you can say the writers of the Quran got real lucky saying the Jews and Christians are allies, huh? After all these years, too.

I'm not going to pretend that there aren't some things in the Quran that are extreme, because there are. Same can be said about the Old Testament and the Talmud, right?

Right. And if atrocities were currently being committed in the name of the Talmud all over the globe you might begin to question that particular institution.

To apply your logic elsewhere, Chicago doesn't have a murder problem because the law clearly states that murder is a serious offense.

There was nothing that could be construed as an apology, unless you watch Fox news. As for religion, the ONLY religion of peace is...NO religion. Only common sense will lead to peace. Unfortunately all religion is devoid of common sense. Mostly it is used to justify bigotry, discrimination, and often violence and killings.

I guess you can say the writers of the Quran got real lucky saying the Jews and Christians are allies, huh? After all these years, too.

I'm not going to pretend that there aren't some things in the Quran that are extreme, because there are. Same can be said about the Old Testament and the Talmud, right?

What about the reality of the situation(s) around the world where Muslims are rioting? Regardless of what the Quran says, Muslims are using their religion as a basis to do harm. Where is the condemnation from the Muslim leaders? When are the vast majority of Muslims going to take this very small minority to task over this and show the appropriate indignation towards those corrupting their religion?

When are the vast majority of Muslims going to take this very small minority to task over this and show the appropriate indignation towards those corrupting their religion?

When the infidels are gone and they rule the world!!!!

When the infidels are gone and they rule the world!!!!

No Gary, I'm seriously asking NJ to take a stand. He's hiding behind the Quran to prove that Islam is the "Religion of Peace" while a good share of its followers are proving otherwise. I'm freely willing to concede that Qurans don't kill people, if he is willing to concede that Muslims do.

There was nothing that could be construed as an apology, unless you watch Fox news. As for religion, the ONLY religion of peace is...NO religion. Only common sense will lead to peace. Unfortunately all religion is devoid of common sense. Mostly it is used to justify bigotry, discrimination, and often violence and killings.

Ya know, Ive gone to RC Church my whole life and I never once heard a word about any of that stuff. Theres that whole "body of Christ" thing. I wonder is thats one of those "dog whistles" or something.

Ya know, Ive gone to RC Church my whole life and I never once heard a word about any of that stuff. Theres that whole "body of Christ" thing. I wonder is thats one of those "dog whistles" or something.

You don't even see your own blatant hypocrisy?

No Gary, I'm seriously asking NJ to take a stand. He's hiding behind the Quran to prove that Islam is the "Religion of Peace" while a good share of its followers are proving otherwise. I'm freely willing to concede that Qurans don't kill people, if he is willing to concede that Muslims do.

I'm trying to ignore your question because I already answered it a while back. This time I'll keep it short. Ordinary, moderate citizens don't have what it takes to stand up to the radicals. Using your logic, all non drug using citizens of the USA should stand up to drug dealers, too, right?

Why do white Americans kill their own mothers more than any other race? Why are the vast majority of serial killers white? What is it about being catholic that make men butt rape young children? They have that one common denominator, right?

The Middle East is full of muslims. Murders are taking place in the middle east. What more can I tell you? Barring a couple of attacks by a microscopic amount of muslims on US soil, we aren't under attack. What we need to do is get the hell out of the middle east and take our money with us. We have enough problems of our own, here, anyways. Why are we always intervening with their crap? Just like the House of Pain said, "the time has come to clean up your own backyard".

Like I said before, these people's motives are strictly POLITICAL, not religious. To take it even further, if the attacks are religion driven they why is the US embassies the only ones under assault? If you answer only one of my questions this is the one I want answered the most.

Edited by NoJustice

I'm trying to ignore your question because I already answered it a while back. This time I'll keep it short. Ordinary, moderate citizens don't have what it takes to stand up to the radicals. Using your logic, all non drug using citizens of the USA should stand up to drug dealers, too, right?

Why do white Americans kill their own mothers more than any other race? Why are the vast majority of serial killers white? What is it about being catholic that make men butt rape young children? They have that one common denominator, right?

The Middle East is full of muslims. Murders are taking place in the middle east. What more can I tell you? Barring a couple of attacks by a microscopic amount of muslims on US soil, we aren't under attack. What we need to do is get the hell out of the middle east and take our money with us. We have enough problems of our own, here, anyways. Why are we always intervening with their crap? Just like the House of Pain said, "the time has come to clean up your own backyard".

Like I said before, these people's motives are strictly POLITICAL, not religious. To take it even further, if the attacks are religion driven they why is the US embassies the only ones under assault? If you answer only one of my questions this is the one I want answered the most.

My guess is that because religion and government in the middle east is so intertwined that it can't be separated. As far as Whites killing their mothers more often, can you provide a link? The serial killer thing is a joke. In 2004, 21% of the known serial killing were done by blacks. Since they are not at least 21% of the population you can't make anything out of anything there. Men who have sworn off sex with woman might be more prone to take advantage of boys? Yep, makes sense in a perverted sort of way. Now, why are arabs the biggest culprits when it comes to giving their camels a hump or two?

My guess is that because religion and government in the middle east is so intertwined that it can't be separated. As far as Whites killing their mothers more often, can you provide a link? The serial killer thing is a joke. In 2004, 21% of the known serial killing were done by blacks. Since they are not at least 21% of the population you can't make anything out of anything there. Men who have sworn off sex with woman might be more prone to take advantage of boys? Yep, makes sense in a perverted sort of way. Now, why are arabs the biggest culprits when it comes to giving their camels a hump or two?

Thanks for not answering my last question. I figured that much. That question had you beat, plain and simple. Your 21% stat is horse****. The other 79% are white. As far as people killing their own moms, you know the deal, look it up. No sex with women so they'll have it with young boys, somehow making it okay? Sure, whatever. Camel sex? Lol! How many Americans own dogs and a jar of peanut butter? Lol! That was just a joke, I couldn't help myself.

Edited by NoJustice

Thanks for not answering my last question. I figured they much. That question had you best plain and simple. Your 21% stat is horse****. The other 79% are white. As far as people killing their own moms, you know the deal, look it up. No sex with women do they'll have it with young boys, somehow making it okay? Sure, whatever. Camel sex? Lol! How many Americans own dogs and a jar of peanut butter? Lol! That was just a joke, I couldn't help myself.

I did answer your last question. It was because religion and government is so intertwined in the middle east. The militants, government and/or Imans are calling for the embassies to be attacked. I said that 21% of serial killers are black:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100726004501AAydoPL

http://www.quora.com/Why-does-it-seem-like-most-serial-killers-are-white-Are-the-statistics-consistent-with-demographics-For-instance-if-75-of-the-the-US-population-is-white-what-percentage-of-serial-killers-are-white

You'll have to enlighten me Sue regarding whites killing their mothers in a higher percentage. Hint: don't make a statement and then ask me to look it up in order for you to prove it.

I didn't say it was ok for men to have sex with boys. I said that men who have sworn off sex with woman may be somewhat more likely to be predisposed to being attracted to the little cherubs.

My camel comments were made as a joke, but they seem to have hit a chord with you.

I did answer your last question. It was because religion and government is so intertwined in the middle east. The militants, government and/or Imans are calling for the embassies to be attacked. I said that 21% of serial killers are black:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100726004501AAydoPL

http://www.quora.com/Why-does-it-seem-like-most-serial-killers-are-white-Are-the-statistics-consistent-with-demographics-For-instance-if-75-of-the-the-US-population-is-white-what-percentage-of-serial-killers-are-white

You'll have to enlighten me Sue regarding whites killing their mothers in a higher percentage. Hint: don't make a statement and then ask me to look it up in order for you to prove it.

I didn't say it was ok for men to have sex with boys. I said that men who have sworn off sex with woman may be somewhat more likely to be predisposed to being attracted to the little cherubs.

My camel comments were made as a joke, but they seem to have hit a chord with you.

Not a good enough answer. Their religion and government so intertwined? Give me a break. Why aren't they attacking other embassies? Answer that. If the attacks are motivated by religion than shy aren't other countries' embassies attacked? Are you suggesting the Americans are the only predominantly Christian embassies over there?

Not a good enough answer. Their religion and government so intertwined? Give me a break. Why aren't they attacking other embassies? Answer that. If the attacks are motivated by religion than shy aren't other countries' embassies attacked? Are you suggesting the Americans are the only predominantly Christian embassies over there?

Isn't the U.S. the poster child for all that is wrong with the world?

Isn't the U.S. the poster child for all that is wrong with the world?

But you're implying it's religion motivated. Now it sounds nationality related. Which isn't any better but still, it's not about religion. Game, set, match.

Edited by NoJustice

I'm late to the party, so I'll just say this: Anyone killing people, or supporting the killing of people, in response to this movie should be exterminated from the face of the earth slowly, methodically, and excrutiatingly painfully. As far as I'm concerned all involved are sub-human excrement.

I'm late to the party, so I'll just say this: Anyone killing people, or supporting the killing of people, in response to this movie should be exterminated from the face of the earth slowly, methodically, and excrutiatingly painfully. As far as I'm concerned all involved are sub-human excrement.

I concur.

But you're implying it's religion motivated. Now it sounds nationality related. Which isn't any better but still, it's not about religion. Game, set, match.

Not quite...since Islam is both religious and political, so drawing any comparison to any liberal western democracy is at best inexact.

But it's loads of fun watching ignoramuses argue about it as though it's so simple... :lol: