O'Reilly and Palin give some amazing advice about campaigning

dayman

Actually it's not.

Let's say you could strip away party affiliation and ethnicity of the current president and voters could only look at the record of these past four years and the current state of the economy. No MSM effecting their opinions. Just a Pass/Fail based on the conditions we find ourselves in today four years later. It's a big time fail and it's not even close.

Okay, you're right. I--like American--share your opinion.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's not.

Let's say you could strip away party affiliation and ethnicity of the current president and voters could only look at the record of these past four years and the current state of the economy. No MSM effecting their opinions. Just a Pass/Fail based on the conditions we find ourselves in today four years later. It's a big time fail and it's not even close.

Yeah. But it's all Dubya's fault.

Really BC ?

I hate to be too critical (especially after your clever VanHalen/ Back to the Future post), but there is certainly a good chance that Gov. Romney could win.

Have you seen an electoral map recently? It's shifting from uphill battle to upcliff battle for Romney.

Still a chance but it's dwindling. That's why the Romney campaign is starting to go negative and appeal more to his base. Might be his only hope.

Have you seen an electoral map recently? It's shifting from uphill battle to upcliff battle for Romney.

Still a chance but it's dwindling. That's why the Romney campaign is starting to go negative and appeal more to his base. Might be his only hope.

Yes, I have seen the electoral map.

and those projections are based on polling in that specific state.

and you are vastly overstating the trends.

Assume all the red and pink states on this map go to Romney. What states on this map that are gray do you predict will go to Romney? And what states that are Blue do you think will go to Romney.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

I ask because this is the question Romney has to ask himself. Obama has such an easy path. He could beat Romney worse than he beat McCain.

Assume all the red and pink states on this map go to Romney. What states on this map that are gray do you predict will go to Romney? And what states that are Blue do you think will go to Romney.

http://www.realclear...ollege_map.html

I ask because this is the question Romney has to ask himself. Obama has such an easy path. He could beat Romney worse than he beat McCain.

I would be surprised if Romney didn't win NC. How is that even close?

B-Man, wake up. You are completely understating the trends. Romney looks like toast. From the great DNC to Romney's incompetence on foreign policy, it's looking bleak.

Not to mention that sinister smirk as he left the stage after blaming the President for attacks in Libya.

B-Man, wake up. You are completely understating the trends. Romney looks like toast. From the great DNC to Romney's incompetence on foreign policy, it's looking bleak.

Not to mention that sinister smirk as he left the stage after blaming the President for attacks in Libya.

No, I'm sorry.

You are the one who is incorrect.

and, a little tip, you give the game away, when you feel compelled to add nonsense like "sinister smirk"

your desperation is showing again, as you re-quote such howlers as "great DNC and the already disproved "foreign policy failures"

I am confident in the American people.

No, I'm sorry.

and, a little tip, you give the game away, when you feel compelled to add nonsense like "sinister smirk"

your desperation is showing again, as you re-quote such howlers as "great DNC and the already disproved "foreign policy failures"

What are you talking about?

No, I'm sorry.

We'll have to disagree on this. I don't think it's a right/wrong type of thing. I also am confident in the American people.

How would you rate the DNC?? Is Romney strong on foreign policy?

The smirk comment was a little jab, but you have to admit it was a little creepy when he walked off stage smiling like that...

No, I'm sorry.

And go back to the electoral map post a few above. Which states? Seriously. I want Romney but it looks bleak.

Edited by John Adams

I just posted this

AMES, Iowa (AP) — A Republican appointed to the Electoral College, Melinda Wadsley was expected to cast her vote for Mitt Romney if he won the state of Iowa in the presidential election.

Wadsley decided Thursday she couldn't in good conscience vote for Romney — she had backed Ron Paul during the GOP primary — and resigned to allow the Iowa GOP to choose someone else for that duty.

"I have always been a straight-ticket Republican, and for the first time in my life I am an undecided voter, therefore, I need to resign my position as a Republican presidential elector," Wadsley said in an email exchange with The Associated Press.

and I posted another similar where the southern states don't want Myth

http://news.yahoo.co...-050312040.html

Southern whites troubled by Romney's wealth, religion

LYNCHBURG, Virginia (Reuters) - Sheryl Harris, a voluble 52-year-old with a Virginia drawl, voted twice for George W. Bush. Raised Baptist, she is convinced -- despite all evidence to the contrary -- that President Barack Obama, a practicing Christian, is Muslim.

So in this year's presidential election, will she support Mitt Romney? Not a chance.

"Romney's going to help the upper class," said Harris, who earns $28,000 a year as activities director of a Lynchburg senior center. "He doesn't know everyday people, except maybe the person who cleans his house."

She'll vote for Obama, she said: "At least he wasn't brought up filthy rich."

-----------------------

If you like, I can send you all a towel to cry on.

RoveMap-500x281.jpg

An updated look at the 2012 Electoral College map with polls

Electoral College Map ProjectionSeptember 13, 2012.

President Obama currently leads 332-216 against Mitt Romney in the most recent Electoral College map projection.

Credits: Screenshot by Ryan Witt

2012electoralmap083012web.jpg

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Seems to me everything Palin had warned us about Obama four years ago has come true. There's no debating it anymore. He's a failure. He's an empty chair. He's the worst modern failure. He's an empty chair. He's the worst modern president in our history and that includes Jimmy Carter.

There are people in this country who are actually going to go and vote for this failure in november. But she's the stupid one? Give me a break.

This is funny. Ummmm...so what freedoms have we lost under Obama?