O'Reilly and Palin give some amazing advice about campaigning

dayman

Honestly wtf is this? ...just do whatever you think will win Romney...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx612rDA_q8&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: Just finished the Factor...Chuck Norris (yes, literally Chuck Norris) came on at the end and talked about how the Dems have gone further to the right and the GOP has gone where the Dems were. I'll think that one over for a bit...

Edited by TheNewBills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ palins comment "there ain't no free lunch out there ". Except for these asswipes pulling in 10's of $millions spewing their "analysis". The reason the mud slinging against BO is having no effect this time is because they exhausted all that crap 4 years ago. Republican shrills are already acting like losing the election is a foregone conclusion, even more defeatist than the polls suggest. Behind the name calls they offer nothing

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Lol @ palins comment "there ain't no free lunch out there ". Except for these asswipes pulling in 10's of $millions spewing their "analysis". The reason the mud slinging against BO is having no effect this time is because they exhausted all that crap 4 years ago. Republican shrills are already acting like losing the election is a foregone conclusion, even more defeatist than the polls suggest. Behind the name calls they offer nothing

Long time left. I would have thought that was the Palin analysis when it aired but it seems to be "the" analysis now. Long time left still, but at this point it seems you are right. They'll have nowhere to point a finger either...no "hope/change" mantra and Bush collapse to blame it on (by their own words)...just their own inept ability to field an alternative to "incompetent Obama." Who knows maybe they'll reign in the loons in their party put them in the corner, understand their "marketing pitch" sucks, and get back to being a reasonable alternative. They'll have to start turning into that during the next 4 years though...no more nonsense in the second term.

Edited by TheNewBills

Good one. Chris Burke could call Palin a retard and stil be right.

Seems to me everything Palin had warned us about Obama four years ago has come true. There's no debating it anymore. He's a failure. He's an empty chair. He's the worst modern president in our history and that includes Jimmy Carter.

There are people in this country who are actually going to go and vote for this failure in november. But she's the stupid one? Give me a break.

Seems to me everything Palin had warned us about Obama four years ago has come true. There's no debating it anymore. He's a failure. He's an empty chair. He's the worst modern president in our history and that includes Jimmy Carter.

There are people in this country who are actually going to go and vote for this failure in november. But she's the stupid one? Give me a break.

Well, then apparently you know more than the majority of American voters, because there's not a chance in Hell that Romney wins.

Well, then apparently you know more than the majority of American voters,

because there's not a chance in Hell that Romney wins.

Really BC ?

I hate to be too critical (especially after your clever VanHalen/ Back to the Future post), but there is certainly a good chance that Gov. Romney could win.

Really BC ?

I hate to be too critical (especially after your clever VanHalen/ Back to the Future post), but there is certainly a good chance that Gov. Romney could win.

"Good" chance? I wouldn't go that far. There is "a" chance...

Almost no one is voting on record or anything tangible, and that applies to both sides. Its all image, and loosely associated with the individuals running for office.

If you ask the typical slob why they vote the way they do, then you're likely to hear some derivation of: the GOP as a bunch of racist, war mongering, evil white guys trying to get richer, or the left as a pack of spineless, terrorist sympathizing, pencil pushers who would like nothing more than to give your job to an illegal immigrant and your house to a single-mother crack whore.

Most seem to default to one side because they view the other as crazy. Ask them what their candidate believes in and it will be either hysterically ignorant or a long silence.

Really BC ?

We'll just have to wait and see--to put a finer point on the context of my post: PPP is NOT an accurate measuring stick for where Americans are on most issues. So just because the poster believes Obama is a failure, that doesn't mean the majority of our country does as well--I'm actually leaving some daylight here, given he claimed his stance to be non-debatable, when it most certainly is.

We'll just have to wait and see--to put a finer point on the context of my post: PPP is NOT an accurate measuring stick for where Americans are on most issues. So just because the poster believes Obama is a failure, that doesn't mean the majority of our country does as well--I'm actually leaving some daylight here, given he claimed his stance to be non-debatable, when it most certainly is.

Actually it's not.

Let's say you could strip away party affiliation and ethnicity of the current president and voters could only look at the record of these past four years and the current state of the economy. No MSM effecting their opinions. Just a Pass/Fail based on the conditions we find ourselves in today four years later. It's a big time fail and it's not even close.