Nix/Gailey's backup plan....

turbobike

When I assume you are talking about backup plan u mean the QB position.....

IN MY OPINION......I at first thought that Chan would live or die go down with Fitzpatrick.....and up until the end of last year AND the start of this I felt that way....

but

I truly believe that had Travaris Jackson been in camp along with the rest with the same amount of time to get playbook down Fiz would NOT have looked hands down the best QB on the roser....TJ would have given Fitz a run for his money......

I have been a fan of TJ ever since his time in Minnisota....he is mobile but not a run first QB......he has a pretty good arm.....he is tough and a good leader.

His biggest issues are talking sacks......but our OL is better then it was last year as well and appears to be protecting quite well

I think Plan B is TJ.....if Fitz cannot turn his game around. I am still rooting for him to do so

I thought he looked worst of the 3 in pre season as is. VY was clearly the best athlete and could make plays on his own. Reminded me of a Ben rothlesberger ... forget the play book when the play breaks down I can beat these guys. Definitely not a chan kind of guy though. Thig IMO did the best job of managing the offense andhis arm looked a little stronger than I remember. Also deserves props for looking best when he nads were on the line in game 4. Fitz i didn't see distinguishing himself in any way. Obviously have to make some adjustments in playing with/against 1st, 2nd team etc to judge them, but that's what I saw

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I posted this in another thread. I'm at the point where I just don't F#%KING CARE ANYMORE!!! Let someone have them that will actually succeed with them and build a real franchise. I'm at the point where I'm sick of being the joke of the league. Man, only if the Lions still sucked we could have some hope. Not anymore. My faith is fading really fast.

Chin up. We're 0-1. 15 more games to go in the regular season. Keep your faith.