My prediction for this Sunday; Oh and what the heck is going on

I don't know if any other Bills fan realizes it yet but on Sunday Buffalo Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick was essentially playing for the New York Jets. Fitzpatrick may as well have been playing in a Jets uniform.

His three turnovers lead to 21 Jets points. Three absolutely horrible passes.

So, is Fitzpatrick going to be playing for the Chiefs on Sunday? That is to say, is he going to be throwing easy picks to Chiefs defenders? Will Fitzpatrick be in a Chiefs uniform?

This is the first I've seen of anything like this. Good God, I've never even given this one second of thought. All I remember is our defense being an absolute WALL that could not be penetrated. I remember Sanchez on his back the entire game and the Jets punting on every drive, too. Damn Fitzgerald. He lost this one all by himself. That bum.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bills win sunday. defense gets going, crowd keeps them in the game. chan finally realizes he has built a running team and not a passing team. fitz gets his head out of his ass and spiller takes over for the next five years. CJ gets 30 carries, 200 yards. fitz mixes in a few quick tosses to chandler & stevie for 7 to 12 yard gains, and throws one bomb to tj. donald jones drops one or two crucial passes. I don't think he belongs in the nfl.

so long freddy we loved ya but in the end you got old before your time to shine and are breaking down. cmon back for the final 8 games to spell CJ. Glad you got your contract, you deserved it for past play, attitude, professionalism and leadership. Lee Evans got his contract and quit. Fitz got his contract and has stunk it up since, he best not pull an Evans. mario better play like a man possessed at home.

he plays.

This is a pretty unfair statement. Any RB who got hit how landry hit him low in the knee with full force is gonna miss some time. I feel bad for the guy but have full faith in Spiller to be just as good if not better in the "home run" dept.

I was trolling through some Jets fans forums and they essentially agree that Sunday's game was more of a huge embarrassing Bills cluster f**k loss than a big Jets victory.

Many even credit Fitz for giving the game to the Jets.

Now THAT'S bad!

But so true. I still think Fitz can get it done, but if spiller had been getting a bunch of touches from the first drive on, I think that we could have controlled the clock and won that game. Stop asking Fitz to play like the big boys( Brady, Rodgers, Brees). Run the freaken ball!!!

But so true. I still think Fitz can get it done, but if spiller had been getting a bunch of touches from the first drive on, I think that we could have controlled the clock and won that game. Stop asking Fitz to play like the big boys( Brady, Rodgers, Brees). Run the freaken ball!!!

Wait a minute you thought at the beginning of the game we had 2 all star running backs??? What's wrong with you.

I like Fitz. He's making his only supporter (me), lose faith.

Judging from TSW and the media, I'm sure it may seem to you that Fitz - after just one loss and a very bad game - has lost all fan support (save for yours and mine). But take it from one who's been around here for a decade - what you've seen is just the usual chicken-little, sky-is-falling, knee-jerk over-reaction that is typical here on TSW after any loss. (Some will even react that way after a win!)

Personally, I'm still confident that Fitz will be among the NFL's elite QBs this season, and he has my unwavering support. Trust me when I say that the bandwagon will need a bigger trailer this week, as all the fair-weather fans kill and maim each other while frantically trying to jump back aboard...

Buffalo Bills 57

Kansas City Chiefs - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

Edited by The Senator

Judging from TSW and the media, I'm sure it may seem to you that Fitz - after just one loss and a very bad game - has lost all fan support (save for yours and mine). But take it from one who's been around here for a decade - what you've seen is just the usual chicken-little, sky-is-falling, knee-jerk over-reaction that is typical here on TSW after any loss. (Some will even react that way after a win!)

Personally, I'm still confident that Fitz will be among the NFL's elite QBs this season, and he has my unwavering support. Trust me when I say that the bandwagon will need a bigger trailer this week, as all the fair-weather fans kill and maim each other while frantically trying to jump back aboard...

Buffalo Bills 57

Kansas City Chiefs - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

Wow Senator, that's a very bold statement. I hope you are right. Fitzpatrick is hellava likeable guy. I hope he can make me like him more as a player (for all those homophobes)