My prediction for this Sunday; Oh and what the heck is going on

Bills lose 42 - 12

No way this happens, it would mean that we could only lose one more division game which aint happening

Everytime you post, I hate it. 42-12...seriously man? Take down your stupid avatar too..im sick of looking at it on every god damned thread.

BTW, Bills will win this game, 28-17 :D

Edited by It's in My Blood

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow did the team eat breakfast??? What the heck...

Last year I predicted the bills 4-0 start. I got that right!

For Sunday, I predicted bills winning big. Boy was I wrong. It was embarassing big time...

So here it is:

I think the bills bounce back with a slam dunk Sunday!

Final score will be close. I wanna say bills blow out kc. I really do. But they have 3 good wrs 1 good te and we cant stop the pass. Doh!!!!

Bills win 31-27

The good news is cassel might be the one of the few qbs the bills face who is actually worse than Sanchez aside from tannehill and of course their own practice.

The good news is cassel might be the one of the few qbs the bills face who is actually worse than Sanchez aside from tannehill and of course their own practice.

I am not sure that is any consolation.

How did KC finish last year? i expect them to be better than last year.

Also we beat them in a surprise win. First game of the season and we pulled a Rex on them. not gonna happen this year. We need to be solid in assignments and execute to keep it close. The only way we win games is stop turnovers. that will keep us in it. We are not ever going to blow out anyone again with these players.

We dont have the receivers right now to open the field up.

Stevies a just cut away from a groin IR and all our hopes are on TJ who our coach says isn't ready. woo hoo : ( ( i have high hopes from what i have seen and read for Graham)

hells bells man, if they take away stevie the box will be stacked with 10 1/2 defensive linemen.

i hope we keep it interesting at least

Edited by 3rdand12

Tamba Hali also get to come back from his on egame suspension.

The Falcons looked amazing against KC. They moved the ball at will threw the air...Chan will probably watch this tape an dthink Fitz can do the same.

Unfortunatly Fitz is not Ryan and the Bills have no one near as good as Roddy White or Julio Jones catching balls. Heck the falcons third best receiver, Harry Douglas is as good as the Bills best. If Chan even tries to copy ATL game plan KC will kill the Bills.

KC is also looking to revenge their emberassing home opening lose of a year ago at the hands of the Bills. Do not be surprised if the Bills are not down early again.

Fitz will come out over hyped and look like a mental midget again. Making throws that make no sense what so ever.

I can only hope you guys can cheer them on and amp up the D!!

Chan needs to go to ground and pound and play D. It will go against everything his stands for as an O minded coach. If Chan does not ride w CJ we are in for another long Sunday afternoon!!!

See them winning HUGE the next two games...we always had KC number and the Browns will be the Browns...If we pull the miracle win vs. Pats then were good..If not 0-2 in division...Playoff hope is pretty much gone then.

So if we're 2-2 our playoff hopes are gone? Really? I thought we still had 12 games after that. Did the NFL shorten the season while I wasn't looking to 5 games or something?

:blink::wacko::unsure::w00t::cry:

bills win sunday. defense gets going, crowd keeps them in the game. chan finally realizes he has built a running team and not a passing team. fitz gets his head out of his ass and spiller takes over for the next five years. CJ gets 30 carries, 200 yards. fitz mixes in a few quick tosses to chandler & stevie for 7 to 12 yard gains, and throws one bomb to tj. donald jones drops one or two crucial passes. I don't think he belongs in the nfl.

so long freddy we loved ya but in the end you got old before your time to shine and are breaking down. cmon back for the final 8 games to spell CJ. Glad you got your contract, you deserved it for past play, attitude, professionalism and leadership. Lee Evans got his contract and quit. Fitz got his contract and has stunk it up since, he best not pull an Evans. mario better play like a man possessed at home.

Does anyone else expect the Marcell Dareus will miss the KC game due to family matters? I have not heard anything about it yet, but it would make sense that he might be called away.

he plays.

Everytime you post, I hate it. 42-12...seriously man? Take down your stupid avatar too..im sick of looking at it on every god damned thread.

BTW, Bills will win this game, 28-17 :D

the Truth hurts.

BTW keep dreaming and that avatar is never coming down

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

"What can go wrong will go wrong."

And

"Expect the unexpected."

Delay puts Bills lease in jeopardy [3:44 AM]

Buffalo News reports: 'An inability to get the Cuomo administration to the negotiating table will cause the Buffalo Bills to miss a key deadline to get stadium funding next month from the National Football League.'

So if we're 2-2 our playoff hopes are gone? Really? I thought we still had 12 games after that. Did the NFL shorten the season while I wasn't looking to 5 games or something?

You didnt hear? Playoffs start 10/7/12 Superbowl is 11/11/12.

Short season. It's a Mayan theme season.

bills win sunday. defense gets going, crowd keeps them in the game. chan finally realizes he has built a running team and not a passing team. fitz gets his head out of his ass and spiller takes over for the next five years. CJ gets 30 carries, 200 yards. fitz mixes in a few quick tosses to chandler & stevie for 7 to 12 yard gains, and throws one bomb to tj. donald jones drops one or two crucial passes. I don't think he belongs in the nfl.

so long freddy we loved ya but in the end you got old before your time to shine and are breaking down. cmon back for the final 8 games to spell CJ. Glad you got your contract, you deserved it for past play, attitude, professionalism and leadership. Lee Evans got his contract and quit. Fitz got his contract and has stunk it up since, he best not pull an Evans. mario better play like a man possessed at home.

he plays.

This was the first season I finally accepted fj as our guy from the beginning of the season. Then he goes out game 1??????

I feel for the guy.

But as you say, bring on the cj party!!!

Assuming the second loss is to the pats* it certainly would be an uphill battle starting 0-2 in the AFCE

0-4 or even 1-3 and it would be hard to see a path that puts them in the playoffs without divine intervention for me.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Fitz looks just like Losman and Ewards before him right now ...the confidence is gone-you can see it in his eyes- He is defeated. I know why it happened with Losam and Edwards-They would get murdered because they had no protection...Oddly Fitz does have protection, but he just isnt any good....15 wins vs 33 losses says it all, 1-9 in last 10 games says it all..These guys at age 28 dont suddenly turn it on and go 33 and 15. It aint happening! Sorry I know it sucks, but we wont beat KC or Cleveland and definetely not NE or SF...Like Jauron, we were once again duped into signing someone who looked the part but Fitz is really a chump-Prepare Tavaris Jackson for Week 5 and beyond and turn the page on Fitz-He finished.

Sadly, I think you're right. The guy has lost all confidence and just looks confused/lost out there. Compare this dude to the guy we saw during most of 2011 and the beginning of 2012. It's night and day. He lost his confidence during the first Jets game last year and he's been mostly terrible since then (notwithstanding, strangely, the other Jets game). We need to do whatever it takes to acquire a top qb in the coming draft or it will be groundhog day all over again for the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately, I disagree with your conclusion. Chan has always been a "pass first" kind of guy. With the #1 running back out of the game, he will rely even more on the pass. I hate that thought. I think this team has a mediocre quarterback, mediocre receivers, a good line, good tight ends and a good fullback, so a ground game should be the way to go. I think many posters on this forum agree with me, but I don't think that is how Chan will react. :wallbash:

Are you kidding me? Really Stevie is our only true WR out with Nelson on IR. Chan has to play 2 TE's more in this game anyway. And the way Spiller is running why not give him 23 carries. Chances are he gonna bust a big one sooner or later.

This is what kills me about the Bills, they think they have a QB that can win a game by himself. Clearly as Fitz 1-9 record last 10 games proves that he cant get it done.

If Chan does not see this then fire his ass and we have to start all over...again

Don't the Browns have a fairly good D?

Because that's all they need. Oh, and a copy of the last weeks game tape (Rex's blueprint on how to humiliate a NFL opponent). Let's get past the Chiefs first because I believe that may not be a cakewalk like last year.

I'm still stunned no one was cut or fired after that performance on Sunday.

I like the avatar.

Thank you, Kid. why do you like it?

Barbarian your avatar rocks

"Blood for the blood god. Skulls for the skull throne!"

Thanks also, I was starting to think I had no friends on here.

What is that quote from?

I chose my Avatar bc I always liked Barbarians and how they conquer through brute force and ferocity in battle, kind of like the Bezerkers , like I wish our team would.

and that avatar looks like a barbarian with a Buffalo coat and horns, so I thought it was perfect.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Don't the Browns have a fairly good D?

Because that's all they need. Oh, and a copy of the last weeks game tape (Rex's blueprint on how to humiliate a NFL opponent). Let's get past the Chiefs first because I believe that may not be a cakewalk like last year.

I'm still stunned no one was cut or fired after that performance on Sunday.

Im not scared of the browns. They always suck. At least we are always in the middle of the pack. Brandon Weeden 4ints. Finally a qb worse than Fitzstupidbeard.

On a side note: I hate all facial hair except eyebrows. I hate mustaches, goaties, half goaties, beards, full beards, f all that. A guy has to be clean shaven every day of their life. No exceptions. Sometimes I see stupid guys with only an inch of hair under their bottom lip. I would always tell this one dude, "Hey you forgot to shave that part" What the hell is that? Ok ok I can kind of ACCEPT a mustache. But a clean one. Not a stupid one that connects to your freaking ears.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Thank you, Kid. why do you like it?

Thanks also, I was starting to think I had no friends on here.

What is that quote from?

I chose my Avatar bc I always liked Barbarians and how they conquer through brute force and ferocity in battle, kind of like the Bezerkers , like I wish our team would.

and that avatar looks like a barbarian with a Buffalo coat and horns, so I thought it was perfect.

Time to get my nerd on.

Your avatar is a picture of a Chaos Warrior of Khorne, from the Warhammer games. The quote is their warcry.