My prediction for this Sunday; Oh and what the heck is going on

Wow did the team eat breakfast??? What the heck...

Last year I predicted the bills 4-0 start. I got that right!

For Sunday, I predicted bills winning big. Boy was I wrong. It was embarassing big time...

So here it is:

I think the bills bounce back with a slam dunk Sunday!

Final score will be close. I wanna say bills blow out kc. I really do. But they have 3 good wrs 1 good te and we cant stop the pass. Doh!!!!

Bills win 31-27

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team needs to win the next 4 games to stay in contention for the AFC East crown and/or to be on par to make the playoffs...

Next: Chiefs

Followed By: Browns, Patriots and 49ers

Edit: Division wise... This team has to at least have a 4-2 record against the AFC East this year in order to even be considered a playoff team!

If they go 2-4, kiss "show me the baby" goodbye.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

For Sunday, I predicted bills winning big. Boy was I wrong. It was embarassing big time...

So here it is:

Final score will be close. I wanna say bills blow out kc. I really do. But they have 3 good wrs 1 good te and we cant stop the pass. Doh!!!!

Bills win 31-27

Here's my prognostication: The Bills will play better than they did against the Jets (for no other reason than for them to be able to put their heads down on their pillow and night and say "I am a professional football player")

I don't know if any other Bills fan realizes it yet but on Sunday Buffalo Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick was essentially playing for the New York Jets. Fitzpatrick may as well have been playing in a Jets uniform.

His three turnovers lead to 21 Jets points. Three absolutely horrible passes.

So, is Fitzpatrick going to be playing for the Chiefs on Sunday? That is to say, is he going to be throwing easy picks to Chiefs defenders? Will Fitzpatrick be in a Chiefs uniform?

I don't know if any other Bills fan realizes it yet but on Sunday Buffalo Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick was essentially playing for the New York Jets. Fitzpatrick may as well have been playing in a Jets uniform.

So, is Fitzpatrick going to be playing for the Chiefs on Sunday? That is to say, is he going to be throwing easy picks to Chiefs defenders? Will Fitzpatrick be in a Chiefs uniform?

I work with a girl from Jersey, she called Ryan Fitzpatrick--Ryan Pick6patrick

I hope it doesnt come down to that. Our oline is good. Our #1 rb is great. If we run first pass 2nd, we should be ok.

Because Nelson went to IR, I think Chan has no choice but to think run first.

That's why I think we win.

So here it is:

Bills win 31-27

Bills lose 42 - 12

This team needs to win the next 4 games to stay in contention for the AFC East crown and/or to be on par to make the playoffs...

Next: Chiefs

Followed By: Browns, Patriots and 49ers

Edit: Division wise... This team has to at least have a 4-2 record against the AFC East this year in order to even be considered a playoff team!

If they go 2-4, kiss "show me the baby" goodbye.

No way this happens, it would mean that we could only lose one more division game which aint happening

I may as well get this off my chest: If we have a QB that can't get it done and get us into the playoffs this organization is in big trouble long term. Myself, I don't see Fitz getting the Bills anywhere near the playoffs. When your football team has a completely ineffective (to put it mildly) QB, giving away football games, the rest of the team falls apart.

I constantly think about the Bills re: the playoffs and I don't see this team in the playoffs for probably several years. And several years from now the team will have new coaches, a new QB, Mario Williams on the downside of his career, and not unlikely the Bills will be playing in a different city.

This organization has no margin for mediocrity with regard to their lease. I seriously doubt the state of NY will give a losing football team any tax payer money to stay and no one will be left to complain if the state doesn't.

Edited by PearlHowardman

42-12???

What the heck???

The bills know how to beat kc. Plus a home game. This week is important. I think our front 4 delivers and Fitz has fun out there throwing 2tds and setting up cj for another 2.

Fitz has no one to throw to, Spiller can't carry this team and the Defense is new with young corners and LBs, bad things man bad things.

I may as well get this off my chest: If we have a QB that can't get it done and get us into the playoffs this organization is in big trouble long term. Myself, I don't see Fitz getting the Bills anywhere near the playoffs. When your football team has a completely ineffective (to put it mildly) QB, giving away football games, the rest of the team falls apart.

I constantly think about the Bills re: the playoffs and I don't see this team in the playoffs for probably several years. And several years from now the team will have new coaches, a new QB, Mario Williams on the downside of his career, and not unlikely the Bills will be playing in a different city.

This organization has no margin for mediocrity with regard to their lease. I seriously doubt the state of NY will give a losing football team any tax payer money to stay and no one will be left to complain if the state didn't.

The product on the field has nothing to do with the state giving us money.

Bills lose 42 - 12

No way this happens, it would mean that we could only lose one more division game which aint happening

Sadly, they have to have an above average winning record in their division--including winning the majority of their conference games against the AFC to solidify a spot in the playoffs.

1) you have to dominate, which this team has had trouble with in 13 years

2) win football games, which this team has issues doing aswell

I would love this team to succeed, but they blew it when they put all their chips in a 7th round pick who is 15-33-1 as a starter

Fitz looks just like Losman and Ewards before him right now ...the confidence is gone-you can see it in his eyes- He is defeated. I know why it happened with Losam and Edwards-They would get murdered because they had no protection...Oddly Fitz does have protection, but he just isnt any good....15 wins vs 33 losses says it all, 1-9 in last 10 games says it all..These guys at age 28 dont suddenly turn it on and go 33 and 15. It aint happening! Sorry I know it sucks, but we wont beat KC or Cleveland and definetely not NE or SF...Like Jauron, we were once again duped into signing someone who looked the part but Fitz is really a chump-Prepare Tavaris Jackson for Week 5 and beyond and turn the page on Fitz-He finished.

See them winning HUGE the next two games...we always had KC number and the Browns will be the Browns...If we pull the miracle win vs. Pats then were good..If not 0-2 in division...Playoff hope is pretty much gone then.

Based on past 4 games, the Bills are 1-3 against the Browns. Granted, those losses are a result of the Dick Jauron era and the lone victory is a result of a Chan-Fitz led team

Edit: Chan + Fitz as the starter = I believe is a W/L record of 10-20

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Fitz looks just like Losman and Ewards before him right now ...the confidence is gone-you can see it in his eyes- He is defeated. I know why it happened with Losam and Edwards-They would get murdered because they had no protection...Oddly Fitz does have protection, but he just isnt any good....15 wins vs 33 losses says it all, 1-9 in last 10 games says it all..These guys at age 28 dont suddenly turn it on and go 33 and 15. It aint happening! Sorry I know it sucks, but we wont beat KC or Cleveland and definetely not NE or SF...Like Jauron, we were once again duped into signing someone who looked the part but Fitz is really a chump-Prepare Tavaris Jackson for Week 5 and beyond and turn the page on Fitz-He finished.

I like Fitz. He's making his only supporter (me), lose faith.

He's still waaaaaay better than losman (dude has the 1st 3 letters of the word LOST), and trent "scared" to be in the pocket edwards. No thanks.

See them winning HUGE the next two games...we always had KC number and the Browns will be the Browns...If we pull the miracle win vs. Pats then were good..If not 0-2 in division...Playoff hope is pretty much gone then.

Browns will be the browns????

I thought that was our slogan. We are actually no better than them.

Except 9/23/12 when we destroy them. We will go back to bills being bills 9/30/12

What a sorry @ month!!!

I hope it doesnt come down to that. Our oline is good. Our #1 rb is great. If we run first pass 2nd, we should be ok.

Because Nelson went to IR, I think Chan has no choice but to think run first.

That's why I think we win.

Unfortunately, I disagree with your conclusion. Chan has always been a "pass first" kind of guy. With the #1 running back out of the game, he will rely even more on the pass. I hate that thought. I think this team has a mediocre quarterback, mediocre receivers, a good line, good tight ends and a good fullback, so a ground game should be the way to go. I think many posters on this forum agree with me, but I don't think that is how Chan will react. :wallbash: