Tavaris Jackson [actually Tarvaris]

BuffaloWest

Assuming that Fitz continues to suck (No reason to believe he'll get better-He is 1-9 in last ten starts) I believe you give him the next 3 games, and plan on pulling the plug after New England and inserting Tavaris Jackson for remaining 12 games to see if he has anything and can get us on track.

This guy is killing us. He is never going be a good QB...You dont just turn it on at age 28 after losing 9 out of 10 games...In Modern NFL, you cannot keep your job with those numbers...Yesterday said it all...Fitz is Edwards, Losman, Holcomb, Collins-he is not a winner-Never will be.....We got duped-Just like with Jauron.

This team is a 6-10 team at best...If they are smart they will tank and get the first pick so we dont have to give up years of draft picks to move up and get Barkley. We arent making playoffs anyways.

This is going to be a long painful season....Gailey isnt a winner either-Never has been. Let's plan on moving on here...

Assuming that Fitz continues to suck (No reason to believe he'll get better-He is 1-9 in last ten starts) I believe you give him the next 3 games, and plan on pulling the plug after New England and inserting Tavaris Jackson for remaining 12 games to see if he has anything and can get us on track.

This guy is killing us. He is never going be a good QB...You dont just turn it on at age 28 after losing 9 out of 10 games...In Modern NFL, you cannot keep your job with those numbers...Yesterday said it all...Fitz is Edwards, Losman, Holcomb, Collins-he is not a winner-Never will be.....We got duped-Just like with Jauron.

This team is a 6-10 team at best...If they are smart they will tank and get the first pick so we dont have to give up years of draft picks to move up and get Barkley. We arent making playoffs anyways.

This is going to be a long painful season....Gailey isnt a winner either-Never has been. Let's plan on moving on here...

Sigh :(

If Fitz keeps up with the INT's I have no doubt we will see Jackson and Fitz will see a pink slip, likely before the end of the season. You just can't justify him getting the money he's getting with what he's showing on the field. On the other hand, if he turns it around and can at least become a solid game manager I still think we have a shot.

If Fitz keeps up with the INT's I have no doubt we will see Jackson and Fitz will see a pink slip, likely before the end of the season. You just can't justify him getting the money he's getting with what he's showing on the field. On the other hand, if he turns it around and can at least become a solid game manager I still think we have a shot.

What's incredible is that his interceptions have just been terrible throws. I can understand a QB who is running for his life but he was just terrible. I have no doubt someone more talented would have won that game.