Mario, Anderson, and Fitz should be arrested.

seq004

The charge? Robbing an elderly 93 year old man of millions and millions of dollars and disappearing. The victims? The owners and fans. That was just ugly and pathetic. Are there any leaders on this team including the coaching staff?

Edited by seq004

The charge? Robbing an elderly 93 year old man of millions and millions of dollars and disappearing. The victims? The owners and fans. That was just ugly and pathetic. Are there any leaders on this team including the coaching staff?

I cut and pasted this from another article on the guys that got new contracts in the last 12 months:

Here's what the Buffalo Bills got for their nearly quarter-billion dollars of off-season spending, in their odoriferous 48-28 smackdown at the fists of the New York Jets on Sunday.

Three ugly interceptions from Ryan Fitzpatrick, and many other bad throws.

Three short, insignificant catches from Stevie Johnson before garbage time.

Fifteen yards from running back Fred Jackson before he left early with a banged-up knee.

And most disappointing -- and surprising -- of all? Zero sacks, and zero impact whatsoever, from the Bills' new supposed pass-rush demons, $100-million man Mario Williams and $19.5-million man Mark Anderson.

The Bills awarded the above five players a combined $224 million in off-season contracts, $104 million of it guaranteed. They were all big-money busts in Game 1, Jackson's left-knee injury notwithstanding.

Pity the poor Bills fan

Edited by BuffBill

Now don't be so hard on Mario. He said Howard kept putting his hands in his face and he told the ref and nothing was done about it. See- thats why he had 1 tackle and no sacks. Poor man was treated unfairly. Also remember he has to keep one hand in his pocket so the money don't fall out.

Mario sounds like a bitter toddler who doesn't get his way... man up and hit him in the face then if it isn't being called..

I like Mario, but those post game comments sure sounded like a big 'ol bottle of whine to me. Not cool for an elite DE.

Like a lot of people have said. Deck the scrub and take a 15 yard penalty. If he tries it again, deck him again. I had never read anywhere Mario is soft. I still cannot believe he couldn't deal with the problem himself.

Those comments are not helping him out.

I really hope that Fitz can turn it around, but boy did the Bills extend him at the very top of Fitz' market. If only they had waited until the end of the season to sign him. It was unlikely that he was going anywhere else. I listened to Chan this morning, and he is still convinced that Fitz is the guy (or at least that is what he is saying publicly). I hope Chan is correct. We have very little choice at this point. As others have posted, if continues the way he did yesterday and the end of last year, we certainly will be in the QB market in the offseason.

As for Mario and Anderson, I will reserve judgment until they have played at least a few games with the Bills.

hands to marios face is a big deal and redirects his pass rush. hes right and it wasnt being called and thats rubbish. hitting howard back would do nothing. its not gonna let him pass rush better by hitting him in the grill. the D played bad but that not being called about 15 times is a huge deal

hands to marios face is a big deal and redirects his pass rush. hes right and it wasnt being called and thats rubbish. hitting howard back would do nothing. its not gonna let him pass rush better by hitting him in the grill. the D played bad but that not being called about 15 times is a huge deal

I agree. I presume the reason Mario brought it up was to call attention to it for future games if it continues to happen. This is something else I want to check out on NFL Game Rewind to see how much it happened.

I like Mario, but those post game comments sure sounded like a big 'ol bottle of whine to me. Not cool for an elite DE.

Like a lot of people have said. Deck the scrub and take a 15 yard penalty. If he tries it again, deck him again. I had never read anywhere Mario is soft. I still cannot believe he couldn't deal with the problem himself.

Those comments are not helping him out.

Put a Bills uniform on any hardcore NFL player and watch them melt. This team has been jinxed since the music city miracle.