Obama says he will work with Republicans

Gary M

Republicans will make a deal on tax increases if and only if there is no future spending increases, rather reduction in programs that do not work or work poorly.

There will have to be concession from both sides of the idelogical side of the aisle... R will have to break tax pledges and D will have to give up on some of the Pet Programs...

Republicans will make a deal on tax increases if and only if there is no future spending increases, rather reduction in programs that do not work or work poorly.

There will have to be concession from both sides of the idelogical side of the aisle... R will have to break tax pledges and D will have to give up on some of the Pet Programs...

IOW nothing will happen. Barry is a child and is used-to getting his way.

Link?

Romney: "Now there’s only one place -- there’s only one place this president’s willing to cut, and not just a little. He wants to cut a trillion dollars out of our military budget, Look, that’s bad for jobs and it’s bad for our national security. The world is not a safer place right now, not with Iran trying to become nuclear, dangers throughout the world. If I’m president and Paul Ryan’s vice president we will not cut our military budget."

““I’m bringing down the rate of taxation, but also bringing down deductions and exemptions at the high end, so the [tax] revenues stay the same, the taxes people pay stay the same. Middle income people are going to get a break,”

Romney: "Now there’s only one place -- there’s only one place this president’s willing to cut, and not just a little. He wants to cut a trillion dollars out of our military budget, Look, that’s bad for jobs and it’s bad for our national security. The world is not a safer place right now, not with Iran trying to become nuclear, dangers throughout the world. If I’m president and Paul Ryan’s vice president we will not cut our military budget."

““I’m bringing down the rate of taxation, but also bringing down deductions and exemptions at the high end, so the [tax] revenues stay the same, the taxes people pay stay the same. Middle income people are going to get a break,”

That doesn't look like a link to me...

Oh, I heard that Obama just resigned from the race, so Romney's running against Biden. Not sure who Biden's running mate will be yet.

Obama: "I don't really want to be president. In fact, effective today, I am handing over the presidency to Vice President Biden. I've enjoyed all of the golfing and basketball I've been able to play the past four years and since I don't think I can actually beat Romney in the election, I don't even want to try. I'm flying out to Kenya tonight. It's been real. It's been fun. But I can't say that it's been real fun."

That doesn't look like a link to me...

Oh, I heard that Obama just resigned from the race, so Romney's running against Biden. Not sure who Biden's running mate will be yet.

Obama: "I don't really want to be president. In fact, effective today, I am handing over the presidency to Vice President Biden. I've enjoyed all of the golfing and basketball I've been able to play the past four years and since I don't think I can actually beat Romney in the election, I don't even want to try. I'm flying out to Kenya tonight. It's been real. It's been fun. But I can't say that it's been real fun."

I read all of that too. In a follow-up to the article, they speculated that Hank Johnson, GA Democrat would be Biden's VP choice. I think they're going after the Guam vote.

Do you not know how to post a link? Someone asked for a link, and you provided text...

It's easy -- highlight the text, click the "link" button, paste your link. Click here!

Anyways, back to the relevant discussion NJSue...

Forget J.A's switch to Romney,

can anyone point out, anywhere in his career, where Barack Obama has worked with people from across the aisle ? ? ?

Why would anyone (independents too J.A. ) believe him now ?

I never switched to Romney. I am going to vote for him. Never switched.

And as for Obama reaching across, I doubt it. He's a divisive douche and as a result, we have this ****ty economy. Just pointing out that I'm not convinced Romney is saying the right things on this right now about reaching across the aisle when he talks up two debt reduction deal poison pills.

Anyways, back to the relevant discussion NJSue...

I never switched to Romney. I am going to vote for him. Never switched.

And as for Obama reaching across, I doubt it. He's a divisive douche and as a result, we have this ****ty economy. Just pointing out that I'm not convinced Romney is saying the right things on this right now about reaching across the aisle when he talks up two debt reduction deal poison pills.

I phrased it too quickly Mr A.

I meant that you had switched the "subject" to Mr. Romney.

I did not mean your allegiance.

Obama promises a lot of things he never intends to do. Working with the GOP (before telling them to shut up and sit in the back seat and let him drive), closing Gitmo, refusing to sign earmarks into law, fixing the economy, etc...

He's so desperate at this point it's funny to watch him say anything he thinks will help him, regardless of reality.

Obama promises a lot of things he never intends to do. Working with the GOP (before telling them to shut up and sit in the back seat and let him drive), closing Gitmo, refusing to sign earmarks into law, fixing the economy, etc...

He's so desperate at this point it's funny to watch him say anything he thinks will help him, regardless of reality.

Raising the capital gains tax.

That's because he's evolving. He's not a flip-flopper like Mittens.