Don't know about you, but I had a great afternoon

GG

Yeah, there's that final score thing. But took my six year old to his first Bills game. He had a blast at the tailgate and at the stadium. NYC BB did a great job with the tailgate.

For a "sellout" there were surely a lot of empty seats all over the place and we virtually had a whole row. Lot's of Bills fans around us and the Jets fans weren't overly obnoxious. Highlight for me was when he asked me when are the Bills going to score when it was 21-0. I said, "Next play." Because that's what you're supposed to say, right? Well, on the exact next play, Spiller takes the handoff and ...

But in the end, it was a great afternoon. The weather was perfect and we had a great family outing. Would have been nice to get a W, but at this point it's secondary.

I was at the game and the NYCBB tailgate. Speaking of unsold seats, did you notice what they did at Met Life stadium? The chairbacks are a mix of light and dark colors. That creates the effect of a full stadium on camera, even if a section is half empty.

PTR

I was at the game and the NYCBB tailgate. Speaking of unsold seats, did you notice what they did at Met Life stadium? The chairbacks are a mix of light and dark colors. That creates the effect of a full stadium on camera, even if a section is half empty.

PTR

Yeah. Plus most of the pricey club seats were empty for the whole game.

My son was at the game, club seats, Don't think he stayed till the end tho.

On the bright side....

"The Dolphins are on their way after Sunday's 20-point loss to the Texans. Per the Herald, Ross does not have "blind faith" in Ireland and would be willing to fire him if things go south. Another friend of Ross said Ireland would likely not survive if the Dolphins went 5-11 this season. As the Dolphins continue to pile up losses, expect fire-the-GM talk to become louder and louder. Ireland did an incredibly poor job of surrounding rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill with talent."

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/240498/fins-gm-ireland-could-be-in-serious-trouble

Yeah, there's that final score thing. But took my six year old to his first Bills game. He had a blast at the tailgate and at the stadium. NYC BB did a great job with the tailgate.

For a "sellout" there were surely a lot of empty seats all over the place and we virtually had a whole row. Lot's of Bills fans around us and the Jets fans weren't overly obnoxious. Highlight for me was when he asked me when are the Bills going to score when it was 21-0. I said, "Next play." Because that's what you're supposed to say, right? Well, on the exact next play, Spiller takes the handoff and ...

But in the end, it was a great afternoon. The weather was perfect and we had a great family outing. Would have been nice to get a W, but at this point it's secondary.

Awesome, glad you had a good time.

Are you sure it was a sell out? I had the game blacked out.

Blacked out where? It was on CBS in New York.