Decent TE

Rookie QB

The Bills WITHOUT DREW have:

Good/Great coach

Great D

Good o-line that has played great in several games

Good/Great WR's

Great RB

Decent TE (not yet but can be signed in off season)

Why would JP do any worse than Rothlisberger? OK, OK, How about he ONLY wins 10 games and WE GO TO THE PLAYOFFS!

The Jets lost today, anyone think that JP couldnt have turned it around after an 0-4 start? with all the above going for us that I mentioned?

Would you rather have a fastly fading mediocre QB of the past or a huge upside mediocre QB of the future as our starter right about now? Would JP have stood there and taken a sack for a fumble and TD today? Would he have thrown about 5 passes that easily could have been picked off? If hes even the same as Drew in this game, hes better because he can get better, Drew ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE!

Our front office thinks that we can win the playoffs or SB with Drew at the helm and a good supporting cast? Nice fugging try, we have that good supporting cast and he couldnt even beat the Steelers 3rd stringers!

Bledsoe is no better than Warner or Garcia at this point. Doubt me? ask yourself what a team would trade for Drew a 6th rounder? a 7th? That ought to give you an unbiased look at our QB!

Drew and all his supporters can kiss my pimply fat a_s!!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Drew and all his supporters can kiss my pimply fat a_s!!!!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

188664[/snapback]

No :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

You remind me of my four year old son at times. Except he doesn't tell me to go fVck myself to get his way....

No  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: 

You remind me of my four year old son at times. Except he doesn't tell me to go fVck myself to get his way....

188684[/snapback]

Somewhere out there, there is a little boy with something much more intelligent to say than you stuck without a voice.

You are a waste of a post! No need to reply, It wont be read!

You are such a fuggin loser. You are more interested in a player instead of team in general. I don't know who is worse, you or Ice.

I bet you loved it back in the RJ/Flutie days as well. You seem to relish when the Bills do badly, so you can start on your pathetic rantings about how JP would do better, and Drew Bledsoe is the reason we didn't win the Super Bowl.

I'm proud of the team as a whole for making this a somewhat enjoyable season to watch that took us to the last game before we were eliminated. The whole team SUCKED today. Give it a rest and quit trying to post so much to make yourself believe that your right.

HINT HINT. Stupid crap like what you just posted is why most of us BILLS fans get annoyed with people like yourself. I'm looking forward to seeing JP in the future (whether it is next year or the year after), but the Bills do not have nearly the supporting cast that Pittsburgh had for Ben, and even in his limited time JP looked very raw (coming back from a broken leg mind you).

If it's Drew next year, so be it. If it's JP's time, then so be it. But get off your damned soapbox and GET A LIFE.

You are such a fuggin loser.  You are more interested in a player instead of team in general.  I don't know who is worse, you or Ice.

I bet you loved it back in the RJ/Flutie days as well.  You seem to relish when the Bills do badly, so you can start on your pathetic rantings about how JP would do better, and Drew Bledsoe is the reason we didn't win the Super Bowl.

I'm proud of the team as a whole for making this a somewhat enjoyable season to watch that took us to the last game before we were eliminated.  The whole team SUCKED today.  Give it a rest and quit trying to post so much to make yourself believe that your right.

HINT HINT.  Stupid crap like what you just posted is why most of us BILLS fans get annoyed with people like yourself.  I'm looking forward to seeing JP in the future (whether it is next year or the year after), but the Bills do not have nearly the supporting cast that Pittsburgh had for Ben, and even in his limited time JP looked very raw (coming back from a broken leg mind you). 

If it's Drew next year, so be it.  If it's JP's time, then so be it.  But get off your damned soapbox and GET A LIFE.

188719[/snapback]

I guess Ill hand my soapbox to you!

Yes the WHOLE team sucked today. Butas a fan who desperately wants revenge for the 4 losses, I look at a team with highly paid vets who arent going to get us ANYWHERE IMO. Moulds has been our 2nd best WR for weeks now, and Drew has been FAR from good enough in BIG games. I too enjoyed the ride to have a shot at the playoffs, but I come away very bitter when we cant even beat the 3rd stringers.

I expect more from this team, Im only sorry that you dont as well. The season is over for us. Its time for us to vent and start to think about what comes next. Right now Im still venting, but I watched alot of College ball this last week, and have been looking at the FA list. As throttled by this loss as I am right now, I am already looking forward to the next steps that TD is probably going to take. Bringing in a stud TE, LT, the draft. And starting JP.

If he starts Drew next year I wont be happy, sorry, you can be happy if you like but I wont be! Drew has proven once and for all that he cant win big games and if he cant HE AINT NEVER TAKING US NOWHERE! Thanks but for me I am getting behind our future at QB and the hope for YET ANOTHER new start at QB. Maybe this time we got it right, maybe, time will tell...lets start that clock NOW!

JP=Eli Manning, not Big Ben.  Losman is not ready to start, but I would have like to see him on a play or two just to cross up the Steelers.

PTR

188770[/snapback]

Id be VERY happy with Eli Manning rather than DREW!

Mark my words...NYG are in playoff contention next year behind Eli. He is getting better every game!