The Wildcat Exposed: Boots, Claws, Soup

Rockinon

This Wall Street Journalarticle is funny. Want a good laugh?

I'm surprised no one responded to this.

"When the offense decides to unleash the Wildcat, a member of the offensive coaching staff—in this case, new Jets offensive coordinator Tony Sparano—will blow three times into a large golden horn shaped like a cat's leg. The players (now in boots or waders, carrying soup) lock arms and scream "Wildcat!" This sounds funny but it gives you goose bumps, I swear. Some players like to flash claws when they scream "Wildcat!" Both hands, in the air, fingers bent, like a cat's paw. Sometimes players will roar or meow, but to be honest, that's a little over the top. Also, you can spill your soup!"

I'm picturing Tim Tebow tipping a tureen of Tomato onto Kyle and Mario as he tries to tuck away the ball, slippery from the Butternut Squash spilled by the center.

Hysterical!

Edited by Hopeful

I'm surprised too. This is some funny stuff.

The Jets kept the Cat under wraps during the preseason, preferring instead to use an inefficient low-scoring attack to keep their opponents giggling. Guessing! I meant guessing.

This link is funny too. The comments following this are hilarious.

Edited by Rockinon

i found a flaw. I know. i really had to look.

Gazpacho is not nor has ever been considered a " hearty " soup. In truth it's a light jovial refreshing soup and of little use in the wildcat.

This guy needs to get his facts straight . The wildcat is very seriuos business my friends.