I am so glad I am a Bills fan!!!!!

The Poojer

the fact that we started out so dismally this season and were still in line for a playoff spot on the last day of the season was absolutely awesome. sure i am dissappointed by todays game, but it takes a special person to be a long time bills fan, its always easy rooting for a consistent winner, but to root for a team that makes it hard to be a fan is so much more rewarding. disappointed today, but a loyal fan forever!!!!!!

the fact that we started out so dismally this season and were still in line for a playoff spot on the last day of the season was absolutely awesome.  sure i am dissappointed by todays game, but it takes a special person to be a long time bills fan, its always easy rooting for a consistent winner, but to root for a team that makes it hard to be a fan is so much more rewarding.  disappointed today, but a loyal fan forever!!!!!!

188572[/snapback]

exactly

... but to root for a team that makes it hard to be a fan is so much more rewarding.

188572[/snapback]

Are you being facetious?

I think this was a great season overall, and a big improvement over last year. We still have some fat to trim, though.

the fact that we started out so dismally this season and were still in line for a playoff spot on the last day of the season was absolutely awesome.  sure i am dissappointed by todays game, but it takes a special person to be a long time bills fan, its always easy rooting for a consistent winner, but to root for a team that makes it hard to be a fan is so much more rewarding.  disappointed today, but a loyal fan forever!!!!!!

188572[/snapback]

AMEN! Pooj.

188572[/snapback]

Well said

sorry, beer induced skippage of some key words, i meant to make the point that rooting for a consistent winner is easy(like rooting for my beloved yankees), but to root for a team that is always struggling for respect is so much more rewarding, especially when you are rewarded with the spoils of winning

Are you being facetious?

I think this was a great season overall, and a big improvement over last year.  We still have some fat to trim, though.

188588[/snapback]

sorry, beer induced skippage of some key words, i meant to make the point that rooting for a consistent winner is easy(like rooting for my beloved yankees), but to root for a team that is always struggling for respect is so much more rewarding, especially when you are rewarded with the spoils of winning

188613[/snapback]

I'll always be a fan of the Bills no matter what.......but I'm sorry, today's game was an embarrassment......there should have been no need to 'struggle for respect" at all today. The Steelers had no-names in the game for the entire second half......and we couldn't get it done. At this point, we don't deserve any respect. That said, it has no bearing on whether a true Billls fan will continue to be a fan, regardless of games like these.....but I don't think the fact that some of us aren't willing to sugar coat what happened today means we are any less of a fan of this team than you are.