Ask not what......

VABills

Did I miss something? One of the "Great Democrats" gave a glarifying speed where he asked

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."

Have the Dems forgotten that message? Does the country not remember that inaugeration speech. JFK asked people to work for the country and the world. It asked that people not look to the government to hand them everything, but rather asked that people work hard to make this a better country.

Now, people ask how many more weeks of unemployment they can get, how much more the union can rape the companies for (with government support), how much more we can rob the rich so they can get better welfare, better healthcare, better gameboys.... We've become a miserable country, where it's more about how we can get over on the system, and make the system work for us, rather than doing for ones self.

For the first time in my life, I am becoming ashamed of the people in this country.

Did I miss something? One of the "Great Democrats" gave a glarifying speed where he asked

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."

Have the Dems forgotten that message? Does the country not remember that inaugeration speech. JFK asked people to work for the country and the world. It asked that people not look to the government to hand them everything, but rather asked that people work hard to make this a better country.

Now, people ask how many more weeks of unemployment they can get, how much more the union can rape the companies for (with government support), how much more we can rob the rich so they can get better welfare, better healthcare, better gameboys.... We've become a miserable country, where it's more about how we can get over on the system, and make the system work for us, rather than doing for ones self.

For the first time in my life, I am becoming ashamed of the people in this country.

It really is sad.

I never liked that line. Let's be honest, in present day context you can replace "country" with "government" and I'm not terribly interested in sacrificing for my government nor am I interested in what the government can do for me. As far as I'm concerned we don't have that kind of relationship.

I never liked that line. Let's be honest, in present day context you can replace "country" with "government" and I'm not terribly interested in sacrificing for my government nor am I interested in what the government can do for me. As far as I'm concerned we don't have that kind of relationship.

Contrary to all evidence the last 4 years.

If you're referring to the relationship part, let's just say I'm starting to understand how it feels to be a female in India.

Just remember in India when the man wants a divorce, they pour gas on you and light you on fire on your parents porch.

Hmmm, maybe the current Nazi regime in power will do that with the conservatives when they don't want the opinions anymore. Just kill em all, and only have like minded folks.

No, not even with those easy vagan women who don't shave their underarms and no control over their vaginas.

One thing I've found with liberal chicks is that if you tell them after the fact that you're conservative they find it kind of exciting that they just slept with the enemy. It gives you a kind of bad boy mystique.

One thing I've found with liberal chicks is that if you tell them after the fact that you're conservative they find it kind of exciting that they just slept with the enemy. It gives you a kind of bad boy mystique.

Bullschit! It's the first time they've been properly !@#$ed. Those lib guys just can't produce. All they do is blame Bush for throwing cold water on their johnsons 4 years ago.

Bullschit! It's the first time they've been properly !@#$ed. Those lib guys just can't produce. All they do is blame Bush for throwing cold water on their johnsons 4 years ago.

Well that and finding a a straight lib male is hard to find.

Well that and finding a a straight lib male is hard to find.

And the ones that are straight have a high tendency to cry after sex or on the date ( which usually precludes sex). I'm chuckling to myself because I know a bunch of lib dudes who have done this are going to read my post. :lol:

And the ones that are straight have a high tendency to cry after sex or on the date ( which usually precludes sex). I'm chuckling to myself because I know a bunch of lib dudes who have done this are going to read my post. :lol:

Cry on a date? WTF