Former Ravens owner Art Modell has passed away.

PromoTheRobot

Yes. That is someone's husband, father, uncle, etc. Imagine if someone said bad stuff about your relative while he/she was on his deathbed? People would do well to think of others as human beings first, no matter what they did with a stupid football team.

Well said but I guess I do get where Browns fans are coming from. But it's the pros and cons of the internet and it's on display here. People love saying awful things because there's 0 accountability. I couldn't imagine the Bilsl leaving Buffalo and I'd probably be really pissed. But in the big scheme of things, it's a little sad how much a game means to us?

That said, I can't freakign wait until Sunday.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at Bills fans for saying how horrible Cleveland fans are for not shedding a tear over Modells death.

People have said worst things around here about Ralph and he is still alive, there are people here who can't wait for Ralph to die so the new owner can ride in on his white stallion to save the City of buffalo and bring them championship after Championship.

Ralph should have a 1000x more respect then Modell, but that doesn't stop his haters because he hasn't guaranteed that the team will remain in Buffalo forever, just until he dies

Agree. Let's just hope we show a little more class. Probably the best thing we can hope for when Ralphs time comes.

Browns fans would probably burn down the HoF should Modell ever get in there

"No grudge from this Clevelander. I was disappointed to learn that Modell did not die in a flaming car wreck with LeBron behind the wheel.""

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/sports/football/art-modell-nfl-owner-of-browns-then-ravens-is-dead-at-87.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Edited by Fear the Beard