Listen up

I hardly post, I typically lurk here at the stadium wall. I've watched the board since before rivals. I agree with some of the posts that are placed, I laugh at some of them, and others I just shake my head in disbelief. I post now to get some anger out of my system.

Drew is done. His passes were off the mark all day. Do you think a wide receiver needs the catch the ball by falling all the time? No, it's because the pass is off mark. Shaud Williams fumble was because he had to catch Drew's toss high and behind. No on else was around Shaud!!!! Drew didn't have to pitch high and behind.

Lindell needs replaced. He almost never places a kickoff in the endzone and outside of a 42 field goal his is 10%. I'm not a buckeye fan but Nugent(sp?) would be a nice pick up in the later rounds of the draft.

I still think we need a stud DE. Williams and Adams in the middle do a superb job but I really think our DEs are average.

Stop running to the left! Your beef is to the right and no one has stopped it with any consistency.

If everything else stays intact and we make the above improvements, we will win more games next year.

Just had to blow off some steam.

Eric in Akron