Hot for teacher - New Jersey Style

\GoBillsInDallas/

Yes I have and no, they're not. At least not the boys. At that age most of them are still dumb enough to stick their head out of the top of a double decker bus crossing the GWB.

Yes I do. 3 years is a huge difference in a teenager. 18 is the age we've determined 'adulthood' starts.

And yes a male teacher would be strung up by his balls for nailing a 15 y/o girl, which is why this situation shouldn't be laughed off when the student is this young.

Just because 18 has been determined as the age "Adulthood" Starts, it doesn't mean that the person is truly ready to be an adult, or that they reach an epiphany in life and become Adults. Its just an age that was determined to be the age of being considered an adult. The age of concent is lower then 18 in many places. If you have ever seen or met a 15 year old and an 18 year old today, I wouldn't say that either is really that much more responsible or more of an adult then the other. The only difference is that the 18 year old usually has been given more freedoms to do stupider things because of his age, and has access to more then what we give a 15 year old.......

And just because the kid is 15, it doesn't mean that he is going to grow up thinking its ok for him to go after 15 year olds when he is older........