Hot for teacher - New Jersey Style

\GoBillsInDallas/

http://www.northjersey.com/news/168220606_Prosecutor_charges_Montclair_resident_with__illegal_sexual_relationship__involving_student.html

'“I am merely a representative of all the hardworking dedicated teachers, especially those with whom I work at West Orange High School ... teachers who are committed to their students, who consistently advocate for their students, and who exceedingly go above and beyond their everyday duties and job descriptions."'

Edited by \GoBillsInDallas/

Again, someone please explain to me how the kid is a 'victim'. He's probably been elevated to 'hero' status by his friends

Come on, really? He's 15, a minor. Few if any 15 year olds are emotionally secure enough to be having sex with someone twice their age.

If he's 18+ you would have a reasonable arguement.

If the genders were reversed how would a 15 year old girl be a victim or hero? How differently would said teacher be viewed if it was a Mr.

Of course the teacher would be the scum of the earth for taking advantage of a 15 year old girl. But agreeing with the earlier point, that 15 yr old boy is now a hero amongst his friends.

Come on, really? He's 15, a minor. Few if any 15 year olds are emotionally secure enough to be having sex with someone twice their age.

Have you been around any 15 yr old lately? They are the new 18

Corrected it for you. Do you really think a 18 year old male is that much more emotionally secure (or mature) then a 15 year old?

And its true, society views these situations differently between boys and girls. The 15 year old boy would be viewed as a 'Hero' amongst his friends, and most guys are doing what some here are currently doing, looking at the photo of the teacher to determine if "we would"

Switch it around and make it a 15 year old girl with a 33 year old male teacher and we look at the teacher as a sex offender who is disgraceful and should be locked away for years, and the girl is typically shunned and viewed as a slut for being a part of it.

Have you been around any 15 yr old lately? They are the new 18

Yes I have and no, they're not. At least not the boys. At that age most of them are still dumb enough to stick their head out of the top of a double decker bus crossing the GWB.

Corrected it for you. Do you really think a 18 year old male is that much more emotionally secure (or mature) then a 15 year old?

Yes I do. 3 years is a huge difference in a teenager. 18 is the age we've determined 'adulthood' starts.

And yes a male teacher would be strung up by his balls for nailing a 15 y/o girl, which is why this situation shouldn't be laughed off when the student is this young.

KD I gotta disagree with you on this. I understand that it might not be right but I don't see it as wrong either. I remember being 15 and wanting badly to bang one of my teachers. If she said yes it would have been awesome - not traumatic. Every case is different though and 15 is too young so I'll agree with you that it shouldn't be happening but not every 15 year old is a victim simply due to their age.

Edited by section122

Of course the teacher would be the scum of the earth for taking advantage of a 15 year old girl. But agreeing with the earlier point, that 15 yr old boy is now a hero amongst his friends.

But in this case its not.

Girls can be overpowered by men in most cases. Raped. 15 year old guys are not violated by medium sized pretty teachers.

I'm male. If I had sex with a pretty teacher at that age it would be a victory. Nuff said. It would not mess me up in any way. Unless a pregnancy or an std....

Who knows what went wrong here.

But in this case its not.

Girls can be overpowered by men in most cases. Raped. 15 year old guys are not violated by medium sized pretty teachers.

I'm male. If I had sex with a pretty teacher at that age it would be a victory. Nuff said. It would not mess me up in any way. Unless a pregnancy or an std....

Who knows what went wrong here.

I see your point, and yes girls can be overpowered by men. But women can't blackmail a student? Maybe he's an athlete, make sure he doesn't play? change a grade or favors for the kid? And yes, right now maybe the kid isn't messed up at 15, but who knows, especially for an immature 15 year old, what happens when he's 30? 40? 50? Does he start going after 15 year old girls because that's what his life experiences were? We don't know for sure. Yeah right now it's all high 5's and the kids a rockstar, but who knows what happens in the future?

To back up some of the other posters here when I was 15 there were a few teachers who would have "gotten it quickly" if the opportunity presented itself.

It would have been the opposite of traumatic for me............a boob touch would have put a smile on my face

Edited by Ryan L Billz

first degree aggravated sexual assault, second degree sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child,

These terms do not accurately represent what happened.

If anything, the kid should be charged with first degree Awesomeness, second degree Locker Room Story, and a very successful Summer vacation.

I see your point, and yes girls can be overpowered by men. But women can't blackmail a student? Maybe he's an athlete, make sure he doesn't play? change a grade or favors for the kid? And yes, right now maybe the kid isn't messed up at 15, but who knows, especially for an immature 15 year old, what happens when he's 30? 40? 50? Does he start going after 15 year old girls because that's what his life experiences were? We don't know for sure. Yeah right now it's all high 5's and the kids a rockstar, but who knows what happens in the future?

He must have obliged at one point. I'm pretty sure he had the upper hand and it looks like he used it (pun intended)

Maybe she has bad breath.

Oh well. Anyway the main question is would ya?

In this case she happens to be very pretty. So Hell Yeah (if i was single)

Agreed. I'm sure the UNSPEAKABLE things she did left him speechless and shivering in a corner afterward.

I'm also pretty sure this episode will be #1 on his poon highlight reel FOR LIFE!!! -He'll be thinking about this epic piece of a$$ when he's a GRANDAD!