Chiefs Season Tix Holder Gifts

BRAWNDO

I know Ralphy is cheap but that's an awesome idea. I believe the Tampa Byay Lightning did a similar thing but with ridiculously discounted jerseys. i know, little different circumstances. One's trying to sell hockey to a fan base in tropical Tampa Bay and one is simply making a nice gesture to their dedicated fans.

We should do something like this. Even if it were just a major discount. We have some of the best fans in the league but one thing with the Ralph is you don't get what Arrowhead or Heinz Field have where the whole first bowl of the stadium (if not the second or third bowls as well) are all Red or Black and Yellow. I want some more continuity.

The same thing with the Sabres. It's gotten better over the past few seasons just based on the fact that the jerseys they sport now are nicer than any jersey they ever had (IMO, they really are just more finished versions of the original jerseys). But the Ralph can be a little inconsistent. Late season games that demand coats are a little different. But hey, wear one over your coat. We're supposed to be like a college town when it comes to the Bills.

Edited by bills1960