Democratic Party Platform to Include Publicly Funded Abortions

Yup! Abortion bad, letting poor people starve to death good

That's what Republicans want

Seriously that's the republican position

Oh, my God. You cracked the code! All this time we conservatives sat in a room, stacking our gold coins, calling everyone "niggggers" while creating laugh tracks we could play while poor people die because, let's face it, laughing at poor people starving to death is so tiresome to us wealthy, holier-than-thou, angry old white guys. So tiresome. In fact, lately, we just hire poor people to laugh at poor people starving to death. Because that's the way we roll.

In all truth, you must be the single biggest dumbass on this site, and believe me when I tell you the liberal bench of dumbassess runs incredibly deep here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cost of an abortion is a drop in the bucket vs a lifetime of food stamps, tax rebates and a dozen other give-a-ways to anyone who wants to spend more time breeding than working.

Fine by me.

Now why did you tell them the truth.

----------

Someone who uses the fabricated word libtard accuses others of a low IQ? :blush:

-------------

woman who have repeated abortions (not due to medical complications - other than drug abuse) should have their tubes tied after the 2nd abortion

would y'all be game for that?

-----------

hmm do the stories in the weekly standard look biased to anyone else?

-------------

woman who have repeated abortions (not due to medical complications - other than drug abuse) should have their tubes tied after the 2nd abortion

In concept, yes. But I don't want the state making the decision for her.

Not one cent of tax payer dollars should fund abortions, IMHO.

They want "choice" but won't allow me the choice not to pay for it, or Georgetown the "choice" not to pay for contraception, or the Boy Scout's the "choice" not to allow gays to be leaders, or Arizona the "choice" to ID immigrants, or Texas the "choice" to id voters.

Anyone see the trend here?

They want "choice" but won't allow me the choice not to pay for it, or Georgetown the "choice" not to pay for contraception, or the Boy Scout's the "choice" not to allow gays to be leaders, or Arizona the "choice" to ID immigrants, or Texas the "choice" to id voters.

Clearly they're not smart enough to make their own 'choices' in life, and need the gubment to provide them guidance.

Clearly they're not smart enough to make their own 'choices' in life, and need the gubment to provide them guidance.

And when you don't like their guidance you are an ignorant racist homophobe, that is waging a "war on women"

By this logic Orthodox Jews shouldn't have to contribute to the tax pools that help pay cities' Saturday electricity usage. Don't work that way, holmes.

Great. Another abortion thread. These are always so productive.

PS--Don't know/care if KD is being sarcastic in his response, but I agree completely.

I always thought abortion threads were anti-productive.

Close enough! :thumbsup:

You know your analogy sucked. Making a joke out of it is sort of redundant.

And when you don't like their guidance you are an ignorant racist homophobe, that is waging a "war on women"

Who also cling to their guns and bibles, neither of which they should be allowed to have.

I always thought abortion threads were anti-productive.

It's a person's guaranteed 14th Amendment right to choose whether or not abortion threads should be productive.

Oh, my God. You cracked the code! All this time we conservatives sat in a room, stacking our gold coins, calling everyone "niggggers" while creating laugh tracks we could play while poor people die because, let's face it, laughing at poor people starving to death is so tiresome to us wealthy, holier-than-thou, angry old white guys. So tiresome. In fact, lately, we just hire poor people to laugh at poor people starving to death. Because that's the way we roll.

In all truth, you must be the single biggest dumbass on this site, and believe me when I tell you the liberal bench of dumbassess runs incredibly deep here.

You shouldn't be so hard on him. He just quoted VERBATIM from a MSNBC piece my father in law subjected me to not long ago. It is a common talking point there that the GOP actually want poor people to die...