Airline kicks Downs Syndrome teen out of first class seat

They don't want ''those kinds of people'' fouling up their first-class section:

http://www.ktla.com/...0,1076711.story

If the kid was misbehaving like the airline says, they were entirely within their rights removing them (an unruly Down's Syndrome teen or adult is not an easy situation to manage - planes have been grounded for lesser behavior.)

If the kid wasn't misbehaving, they were entirely wrong.

It's just that simple.

If the kid was misbehaving like the airline says, they were entirely within their rights removing them (an unruly Down's Syndrome teen or adult is not an easy situation to manage - planes have been grounded for lesser behavior.)

If the kid wasn't misbehaving, they were entirely wrong.

It's just that simple.

Thats all well and good Tom,

But I'm witholding judgement until I read what Jason Biggs has to say about it.

What, no one's told me I'm heartless because I advocate kicking a Down's adolescent off a plane, and I obviously don't understand retards?

You morons are slipping.

It's because what you said makes sense. Now if you said he (and his parents) shouldn't be allowed in First Class because they live in New Jersey, then some might have an issue with it.

It's because what you said makes sense. Now if you said he (and his parents) shouldn't be allowed in First Class because they live in New Jersey, then some might have an issue with it.

It usually doesn't matter. Most of the time I'm called heartless no matter what I say.