Stephi Gilmore?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://www.buffalone...two-bills-drive

]Gilmore looks like he belongs[/b]

Bills' No. 1 draft pick ready for first real test.

By Jay Skurski

News Sports Reporter

Updated: September 4, 2012, 7:35 AM

Stephi Gilmore has looked the part since the Buffalo Bills drafted him 10th overall in April.

He's been a starter at cornerback since Day One of spring practices, continuing through training camp and the four preseason games. He's passed all the practice tests, but starting Sunday with the season opener at the New York Jets, the grades will be real.

I think Stephon's hockey name would be Gilsy

Ha. Good point. And with his personality and demeanor (which I like a lot, btw), it's not going to be Happy Gilsy, it's more like Dour Gilsy. So i think we perhaps should affectionately start calling him Dour Gilsy. Way better than Stephi, which sounds like the co-owner of a vegan crepe restaurant.

How was he exposed?

Somebody found the picture he used for his avatar that was part of a news story about a guy that was arrested for an altercation in a movie theater with a man and woman who were sitting near him. The "goodfellow" claimed to be connected with the underworld and laid down all sorts of veiled threats to other posters on here. After reading the story, it would be a stretch that this guy was connected in any way to the mafia or if he was, his own crew would ensure that he "slept with the fishes" for acting like such a fool. He has not posted on here since, which is too bad because his posts were extremely entertaining.

Somebody found the picture he used for his avatar that was part of a news story about a guy that was arrested for an altercation in a movie theater with a man and woman who were sitting near him. The "goodfellow" claimed to be connected with the underworld and laid down all sorts of veiled threats to other posters on here. After reading the story, it would be a stretch that this guy was connected in any way to the mafia or if he was, his own crew would ensure that he "slept with the fishes" for acting like such a fool. He has not posted on here since, which is too bad because his posts were extremely entertaining.

That's weird… I think everyone knew he was a put-on anyways so I'm not sure that being able to attribute the photo to something else really takes away from his schtick.

Anyways, I'm hoping Jimmy makes an appearance sometime soon because he is funny as hell.