Houston Texans - AFC Champions

Just Jack

Now that they've surely shut down production of the shirt, part of me wants to own one for novelty value.

I checked ebay, none there.

On the novelty factor, somewhere packed away I have a SB25 Buffalo Bills Champions penant, like this one....

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d01b22339

I didn't pay $30 for it though.

I checked ebay, none there.

On the novelty factor, somewhere packed away I have a SB25 Buffalo Bills Champions pennant, like this one....

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d01b22339

I didn't pay $30 for it though.

It should be illegal to sell stuff like that. You know it's items like this that some guys wife or girlfriend buy him as a surprise thinking they did a great thing.

The difference is Dalton has potential, he's young. Fitz is as good as he will ever be. I hope in this year (8?) he finds his groove for 16+ games.

I think Dalton has already reached his ceiling. He doesnt have an amazing Skill set. Hes a smart QB with an above average arm (much like fitz)

The difference between Dalton in Fitz is where they were drafted. Because Dalton was a high second rounder people assume hes so good. I saw nothing from him last that Fitz cant do

thats awesome, I would totally buy one.

But a few years ago I was in a Macys or something and stumbled upon this shirt - which actually made it to the shelves..... I can't think why I didn't buy it at the time?

For the record, the Bills did not win the AFC in 1980, but I believe they won the afc EAST in 1980.

post-19280-0-71936500-1346847219_thumb.jpg

Edited by peterpan

I thought this was about who would win the AFC this year. Anyway I think Houston has a good shot.

I don't understand all the Houston love. Is it just because they play in a crappy division? I would give them zero percent chance at beating the perennial AFC powers-- NE*, Pitt, Balt, Denver.

Plus, I can't see Schaub and Johnson staying healthy for an entire season.