"Ryan Articulates Conservatism Naturally "

Rush Limbaugh is a conservative pundit with a nationally syndicated radio show, very popular with right-leaning people.

or

Rush Limbaugh is a big fat drug addled idiot who I never listen to, EVER yet I know everything about his show.

Take your pick.

Rush Limbaugh is a conservative pundit with a nationally syndicated radio show, very popular with right-leaning people.

or

Rush Limbaugh is a big fat drug addled idiot who I never listen to, EVER yet I know everything about his show.

Take your pick.

Rush Limbaugh is possibly the most overrated personality in all of "politics." His show is all attitude and bloviation, and his main strength is that he's obnoxiously entertaining. His substanceless show has cornered the market for "entertaining" conservative personalities and that is the true tale of his success. He's a big loud mouth shouting about nothing dressed up as something. More power to him, but it's created a legion of retards who parrot his gimmick and think this is the way they should think and talk with other people.

Rush Limbaugh Barack Obama is possibly the most overrated personality in all of "politics." His show administration is all attitude and bloviation, and his main strength is that he's obnoxiously entertaining. His substanceless show Presidency has cornered the market for "entertaining" conservative liberal personalities and that is the true tale of his success. He's a big loud mouth shouting about nothing dressed up as something. More power to him, but it's created a legion of retards who parrot his gimmick and think this is the way they should think and talk with other people.

or

Take your pick.

Rush Limbaugh is possibly the most overrated personality in all of "politics." His show is all attitude and bloviation, and his main strength is that he's obnoxiously entertaining. His substanceless show has cornered the market for "entertaining" conservative personalities and that is the true tale of his success. He's a big loud mouth shouting about nothing dressed up as something. More power to him, but it's created a legion of retards who parrot his gimmick and think this is the way they should think and talk with other people.

That is the same answer as Choice #2 NB

It is the false meme of the left, oft repeated and never proven.

There is plenty to disagree with on his show, but to call it without substance is to lie

and your "legion of retards" remark is a dead giveaway of your lack of understanding. It is both false and offensive......the tactic of the left.

That is the same answer as Choice #2 NB

It is the false meme of the left, oft repeated and never proven.

There is plenty to disagree with on his show, but to call it without substance is to lie

and your "legion of retards" remark is a dead giveaway of your lack of understanding. It is both false and offensive......the tactic of the left.

That's...like...my opinion, man.

The-Dude.jpg

If you don't like it that's fine. But it's not some left conspiracy or manufactured meme every time people think various conservative personalities are less than stellar. Rush is an entertainer who hits hard w/ a certain crowd. That's about it in...my opinion...man.

Edited by TheNewBills

That's...like...my opinion, man.

The-Dude.jpg

If you don't like it that's fine. But it's not some left conspiracy or manufactured meme every time people think various conservative personalities are less than stellar. Rush is an entertainer who hits hard w/ a certain crowd. That's about it in...my opinion...man.

greatest movie ever! the dude abides!

He is so overrated that he invariably predicts the left's moves and machinations ahead of time. He certainly is an entertainer and does it in a bombastic way, but his messages are usually right on the mark. Maybe you should actually listen to him rather than parrot the gimmick that the left tries to attribute to him.

I'm tired of people shitting on Rush. He's a conservative guy having fun talking about politics on the radio. He's not a mean spirited guy like Olbermann or Lawrence O'donnell, he's not a phony like Bashir and Andrea Mitchell, he's not vulgar like Bill Maher, he's not an !@#$ off the record like Al Franken, & he's not half the blow-hard Tingles is. Yet he's far more demonized than all of them put together.

If people were honest they'd either say they don't like him b/c he's conservative & they're libs or they'd admit they don't listen to him & base their opinions on reputation. The demonization of him is straight up bull ****.

I'm tired of people shitting on Rush. He's a conservative guy having fun talking about politics on the radio. He's not a mean spirited guy like Olbermann or Lawrence O'donnell, he's not a phony like Bashir and Andrea Mitchell, he's not vulgar like Bill Maher, he's not an !@#$ off the record like Al Franken, & he's not half the blow-hard Tingles is. Yet he's far more demonized than all of them put together.

If people were honest they'd either say they don't like him b/c he's conservative & they're libs or they'd admit they don't listen to him & base their opinions on reputation. The demonization of him is straight up bull ****.

Spot on.

^ this.

Couldn't have said it better

Wow...I guess perception is reality, huh?

It always cracks me up when liberals make fun of Rush Limbaugh. The ONLY reason they mock him is because every attempt to provide a progressive alternative to him has been met with successful equivalent of Solyndra.

Look at it this way: can you imagine a world where a President Romney or Vice President Ryan tell Americans they need to stop listening to Rachel Maddow? Alan Colmes? Keith Olbermann?

Exactly.

It always cracks me up when liberals make fun of Rush Limbaugh. The ONLY reason they mock him is because every attempt to provide a progressive alternative to him has been met with successful equivalent of Solyndra.

Look at it this way: can you imagine a world where a President Romney or Vice President Ryan tell Americans they need to stop listening to Rachel Maddow? Alan Colmes? Keith Olbermann?

Exactly.

That's because liberals have jobs that don't allow them to listen to the radio all day--not a lot of truck drivers and dishwashers in their camp, that's all.