Draft Picks - Gamble & Win or Use Em & Lose EM ?

T master

No i don't Promo but when you sit back & watch a winning team do what they do wouldn't you think others just might pay attention ? Especially if said team has 3 SB's & has been winning for over a decade .

I went & checked out the Pats site they cut 22 VETERANS & 1 - ONE draft pick . That tells me

1) that they believe in who they pick in the draft & want to try to develop them

2) they let the under achieving Vet's & one year under achievers go (such as Mcgee , Mckelvin , Edwards which we did)

Then there is roster room to develop younger draft picks that were on a winning , championship like programs in college .

If you want to change the mind set you first have to bring in players that are winners cut the hangers on & get younger & stronger while doing it . Keep the young vets , Woods , Levetrie , Byrd , Spiller , Hairiston & so on , those that show upside , get rid of those that are not contributing to the betterment of the team or aren't playing up to par such as Mcgee , B .Smith & give Brooks & other rookies that have shown something or Carder & Asper the chance to develop rather than just trash a pick ..

Another thing is just look around the league at all the EX Bills players that have added to winning organizations thay we either let go or let get away that have & will contribute for a team Poz , Whitner , Leonard even (yes i'm going to say it which kills me ) Maybin & that should at least send up some kind of flag - red , purple, blue i don't care the color but start changing something in that respect ???

Poz contributed for a winning team last year? I must have missed all the games Jacksonville won.

By the way it's Wood, Levitre, Hairston, and Leonhard.

Edited by biglukes