Jason Biggs makes a mess...

1billsfan

Sears has already felt the PR need to publicly comment about it. Maybe you don't know how this tv thing works.

Let's say Jason Biggs was a conservative and he tweeted that he wanted to shove a finger up Michelle's _hole? By your logic, if Biggs said he wanted to shove a finger up Michelle's _hole that not only would Nickelodeon NOT be in serious trouble, to say so would be a statement that was "ridiculously untrue" and "offensive to you as a matter of principle".

You seriously believe this? You stand by those statements? Because this is your argument.

There are so many, many things terribly wrong with your thought process on this. If you weren't foaming at the mouth over what someone who has absolutely no impact on your life as an individual said electronically to his readers -- then I'm sure you'd see the error in your statement. Allow me to break it down:

First, Nickelodeon didn't say anything about anyone. Biggs did. Second, Nik doesn't employ Biggs. He's a work for hire contractor paid by the production company not the studio. Third, Nickelodeon is a Viacom owned company with over a hundred original shows reaching over 100 million homes daily. Their ad revenue dwarfs the GDP of most small nations... And Biggs' show hasn't even aired yet. Meaning it currently generates zero dollars for the network.

Are you starting to see where this is going?

Do you think Viacom or Nickelodeon care about canceling a cartoon they've yet to air? Sure, it will set them back some development dollars but do you think that will really hurt their bottom line or make them quake with fear at your rage? Again, this is the fantasy of an angry child, not a man. Because a man would realize that each and every year Nickelodeon spends millions developing projects that never make it to air. Failure is built into their business model. No one at Nickelodeon is losing sleep over Jason Biggs or his tweets.

Jason Biggs isn't losing sleep over this either. Even if he's replaced or fired on TMT, he's going to get weeks of free publicity from this. He'll certainly get another acting gig (many more now than he would have before) and neither Biggs nor Nickelodeon will be hurting when the dust settles from this. Not really.

But I tell you who will be... the 100 plus animators, writers and support staff that have been slaving away, working on the show for months by now. The people who work on TMT 12 hours a day 7 days a week. The ones who don't have a buy out clause in their contract, the ones who don't have another job to fall back on should TMT go away.

Those are the folks who are going to be hurt by your self indulgent, idiotic and repellant outrage. You're arguing to put (estimating) 150 people out of work because an actor made two off color jokes. But that's right! This is AMERICA we're talking about! This is real important stuff! Fu*k 150 people's jobs, that !@#$ said something about another man's wife -- neither of whom I've ever met before! How dare he speak out! Let's get him!

Tell me now seriously. Do you want to reconsider your stance?

Yes, the notion that Nickelodeon is somehow going to be in "serious trouble" from this is silly. It's just not how things work. And the belief that Nik will somehow be brought to their knees by the righteous ire of 1billsfan and his ilk is downright absurd. It's the fantasy of a child. Not a grown man.

Speaking of being immature, here's my rendition of what happened immediately after 1billsfan found our about Biggs' tweets:

INT. 1BILLSFAN'S LIVING ROOM -- NIGHT

Muted images from the Republican National Convention flit across a TV in the darkened living room. The room looks like its been ransacked. Tables have been overturned, the floor is littered with torn posters and destroyed action figures from Nickelodeon's biggest shows. A decapitated Sponge Bob Square Pants lies atop an x-ed out poster of iCarly. A signed DVD box set of "Dora The Explorer" burns in the fireplace.

We move through the room until we find 1BILLSFAN sitting motionless in his barcalounger, eyes glued to his smart phone re-reading a tweet from Jason Biggs. We can't make out the words but from 1Billsfan's face it's clear the news isn't good.

He takes a deep breath and dials 911. After two rings, the operator picks up:

911 Operator

911 what's your emergency?

1Billsfan

They must be stopped.

911 Operator

Who must be stopped, sir?

1Billsfan

They thought they could get away with it. And they almost did.

But they didn't count on the likes of me.

911 Operator

Sir, is there an emergency--

1Billsfan

Yes there's an emergency! There's a goddamn catastrophe! Aren't

you listening to me?!

911 Operator

Calm down, sir, and tell me the emergency.

1Billsfan

That pie f*cker said he wanted to stick his pinky up Paul Ryan's wife's no-no chute!

911 Operator

Say that again, sir? Someone is assaulting your wife? Are they still in the house?

1Billsfan

Not my wife! Paul Ryan's wife!

911 Operator

Are they still in the house, sir?

1Billsfan

You're not listening to me, they must be stopped! It's all over the interwebs!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

Nickelodeon! They're a menace to this great nation!

911 Operator

Nickelodeon assaulted your wife, sir?

1Billsfan

No! I told you! That damn pie fu*ker did! He used the interwebs to tweet

disgusting and vile stuff about Mrs. Ryan! Now we have to stop Nickelodeon

before that filth spreads to our kids! Think of the children!

911 Operator

Your children are in danger?

1Billsfan

I don't have any kids!

911 Operator

But you know kids who are being threatened on twitter by Nickelodeon?

1Billsfan

If this is allowed to pass without serious consequences all the kids of this world

will be damaged by what that pie fu*ker said!

911 Operator

I'm not clear on what you want me to do, sir.

1Billsfan

I want you to arrest Nickelodeon!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many, many things terribly wrong with your thought process on this. If you weren't foaming at the mouth over what someone who has absolutely no impact on your life as an individual said electronically to his readers -- then I'm sure you'd see the error in your statement. Allow me to break it down:

First, Nickelodeon didn't say anything about anyone. Biggs did. Second, Nik doesn't employ Biggs. He's a work for hire contractor paid by the production company not the studio. Third, Nickelodeon is a Viacom owned company with over a hundred original shows reaching over 100 million homes daily. Their ad revenue dwarfs the GDP of most small nations... And Biggs' show hasn't even aired yet. Meaning it currently generates zero dollars for the network.

Do you think Viacom or Nickelodeon care about canceling a cartoon they've yet to air? Sure, it will set them back some development dollars but do you think that will really hurt their bottom line or make them quake with fear at your rage? Again, this is the fantasy of an angry child, not a man. Because a man would realize that each and every year Nickelodeon spends millions developing projects that never make it to air. Failure is built into their business model. No one at Nickelodeon is losing sleep over Jason Biggs or his tweets.

Jason Biggs isn't losing sleep over this either. Even if he's replaced or fired on TMT, he's going to get weeks of free publicity from this. He'll certainly get another acting gig (many more now than he would have before) and neither Biggs nor Nickelodeon will be hurting when the dust settles from this. Not really.

But I tell you who will be... the 100 plus animators, writers and support staff that have been slaving away, working on the show for months by now. The people who work on TMT 12 hours a day 7 days a week. The ones who don't have a buy out clause in their contract, the ones who don't have another job to fall back on should TMT go away.

Those are the folks who are going to be hurt by your self indulgent, idiotic and repellant outrage. You're arguing to put (estimating) 150 people out of work because an actor made two off color jokes. But that's right! This is AMERICA we're talking about! This is real important stuff! Fu*k 150 people's jobs, that !@#$ said something about another man's wife -- neither of whom I've ever met before! How dare he speak out! Let's get him!

Yes, the notion that Nickelodeon is somehow going to be in "serious trouble" from this is silly. It's just not how things work. And the belief that Nik will somehow be brought to their knees by the righteous ire of 1billsfan and his ilk is downright absurd. It's the fantasy of a child. Not a grown man.

Speaking of being immature, here's my rendition of what happened immediately after 1billsfan found our about Biggs' tweets:

Muted images from the Republican National Convention flit across a TV in the darkened living room. The room looks like its been ransacked. Tables have been overturned, the floor is littered with torn posters and destroyed action figures from Nickelodeon's biggest shows. A decapitated Sponge Bob Square Pants lies atop an x-ed out poster of iCarly. A signed DVD box set of "Dora The Explorer" burns in the fireplace.

We move through the room until we find 1BILLSFAN sitting motionless in his barcalounger, eyes glued to his smart phone re-reading a tweet from Jason Biggs. We can't make out the words but from 1Billsfan's face it's clear the news isn't good.

911 Operator

1Billsfan

They must be stopped.

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

you listening to me?!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

That pie f*cker said he wanted to stick his pinky up Paul Ryan's wife's no-no chute!

911 Operator

Say that again, sir? Someone is assaulting your wife? Are they still in the house?

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

I don't have any kids!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

If this is allowed to pass without serious consequences all the kids of this world

911 Operator

1Billsfan

I had trouble pulling up the actual comments. Were they worse than "nappy-headed ho?"

911 Operator

1Billsfan

They must be stopped.

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

you listening to me?!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

I don't have any kids!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

1. in the OP, I was mocking and laughing at Biggs' mind-numbing liberal stupidity. Do yourself a favor, go back and read it when you're off drugs.

2. I never said or inferred that Nickelodeon was going out of business.

3. they will eventually fire him sighting the morality clause in his contract, hire a new actor to voice the character, and everyone will stay employed except the sick and twisted Jason Biggs. So your "poor little guy" scenario is a completely false one.

4. you SO chickened out by failing to answer my Michelle Obama question…LOL

Edited by 1billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

They must be stopped.

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

you listening to me?!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

I don't have any kids!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

:lol: That was !@#$ing hilarious :lol:

1. in the OP, I was mocking and laughing at Biggs' mind-numbing liberal stupidity. Do yourself a favor, go back and read it when you're off drugs.

You stated, quite clearly, that Nickelodeon "is in serious trouble because of what Biggs has tweeted". Your words. Not mine.

of his career...

http://twitchy.com/2...and-janna-ryan/

http://www.breitbart...elodeon-twitter

There are about five or more twitchy stories about Biggs' crazy, gone-off-the-rails liberal stupidity. Nickelodeon is in serious trouble because of what Biggs has tweeted. Clearly Clint Eastwood was wrong when he said you can't do that to yourself...lol

I asked a clarifying question -- in the effort of fairness:

You really think Nickelodeon is in trouble over this?

To which you responded:

Saying what he said? Without a doubt.

You indeed DID say Nickelodeon was going to be in trouble and even re-affirmed it in your response: "Saying what he said? Without a doubt"...

Am I missing something or are you just outright lying to yourself? So again I asked how Nickelodeon is "in serious trouble" to which you responded:

Sears has already felt the PR need to publicly comment about it. Maybe you don't know how this tv thing works.

Let's say Jason Biggs was a conservative and he tweeted that he wanted to shove a finger up Michelle's _hole? By your logic, if Biggs said he wanted to shove a finger up Michelle's _hole that not only would Nickelodeon NOT be in serious trouble, to say so would be a statement that was "ridiculously untrue" and "offensive to you as a matter of principle".

You seriously believe this? You stand by those statements? Because this is your argument.

Which just shows you are clearly reaching for bull **** or you don't understand my position. You spouted off in this response and said that it was my argument.

It isn't. Not even close. So I'll ask it again -- why are you proposing Nickelodeon is in serious trouble? What for? On what legal grounds are they in trouble? Where is the threat? What have they done wrong?

But, back to the rest of your gem:

2. I never said or inferred that Nickelodeon was going out of business.

So what's the definition of "serious trouble" then to you? Are they going to be put in time out? Are they grounded?

Again, I'm going off your words, not mine.

3. they will eventually fire him sighting the morality clause in his contract, hire a new actor to voice the character, and everyone will stay employed except the sick and twisted Jason Biggs. So your "poor little guy" scenario is a completely false one.

Actually you're the one who's got it backwards. Your post alleges that Nickelodeon is in serious trouble. And if that's true, it's certainly the 150 workers on the show who are going to get screwed, not the actor. Who do you think is going to suffer from your rallying call to punish Nick for something the "sick and twisted" Biggs said while he was off the clock?

If Nickelodeon is in "serious trouble" then it's always the little guy who will take the fall for it.

If your going to flaunt your ignorance, at least own it like a man.

4. you SO chickened out by failing to answer my Michelle Obama question…LOL

I didn't chicken out. You didn't ask a question. You made an absurd statement and then said "You seriously believe this?" as if it were my own statement. But it wasn't. It was your statement that was, without question, stutarded:

Here's a tip. Saying "this is your argument" after a paragraph of nonsense, doesn't make it true.

I had trouble pulling up the actual comments. Were they worse than "nappy-headed ho?"

Depends on your sense of humor.

Biggs made two jokes. One about masturbation to Paul Ryan's widow's peak -- which wasn't funny. And another about giving Mrs. Ryan the shocker in her "bleached" a-hole because "face it, she has a bleached a-hole". That's paraphrased... Neither joke had anything to do with political policy or any such thing. They were just two bad jokes at the Ryans' expense.

You stated, quite clearly, that Nickelodeon "is in serious trouble because of what Biggs has tweeted". Your words. Not mine.

I asked a clarifying question -- in the effort of fairness:

To which you responded:

You indeed DID say Nickelodeon was going to be in trouble and even re-affirmed it in your response: "Saying what he said? Without a doubt"...

Am I missing something or are you just outright lying to yourself? So again I asked how Nickelodeon is "in serious trouble" to which you responded:

Which just shows you are clearly reaching for bull **** or you don't understand my position. You spouted off in this response and said that it was my argument.

It isn't. Not even close. So I'll ask it again -- why are you proposing Nickelodeon is in serious trouble? What for? On what legal grounds are they in trouble? Where is the threat? What have they done wrong?

But, back to the rest of your gem:

So what's the definition of "serious trouble" then to you? Are they going to be put in time out? Are they grounded?

Again, I'm going off your words, not mine.

Actually you're the one who's got it backwards. Your post alleges that Nickelodeon is in serious trouble. And if that's true, it's certainly the 150 workers on the show who are going to get screwed, not the actor. Who do you think is going to suffer from your rallying call to punish Nick for something the "sick and twisted" Biggs said while he was off the clock?

If Nickelodeon is in "serious trouble" then it's always the little guy who will take the fall for it.

If your going to flaunt your ignorance, at least own it like a man.

I didn't chicken out. You didn't ask a question. You made an absurd statement and then said "You seriously believe this?" as if it were my own statement. But it wasn't. It was your statement that was, without question, stutarded:

Here's a tip. Saying "this is your argument" after a paragraph of nonsense, doesn't make it true.

Depends on your sense of humor.

Biggs made two jokes. One about masturbation to Paul Ryan's widow's peak -- which wasn't funny. And another about giving Mrs. Ryan the shocker in her "bleached" a-hole because "face it, she has a bleached a-hole". That's paraphrased... Neither joke had anything to do with political policy or any such thing. They were just two bad jokes at the Ryans' expense.

What did he say about Ann Romney? Regardless those were two tasteless jokes. You interjected Viacom into the picture while 1BillsFan was talking specifically about Nickelodeon. While I seriously doubt they are in any life threatening trouble they could lose viewership over this and Biggs probably violated some morals type clause in his contract.

What did he say about Ann Romney? Regardless those were two tasteless jokes. You interjected Viacom into the picture while 1BillsFan was talking specifically about Nickelodeon. While I seriously doubt they are in any life threatening trouble they could lose viewership over this and Biggs probably violated some morals type clause in his contract.

Biggs erased the actual tweets so I can't say this is word for word but he said something like:

"I'd totes dip a pinky or two into Paul Ryan's wife's bleached azzshole (she obvs bleaches her asszzhole)"

Viacom owns Nickelodeon. I pointed that out because if 1BillsFan really wanted to stick it to the man he should know who the man is.

Biggs erased the actual tweets so I can't say this is word for word but he said something like:

"I'd totes dip a pinky or two into Paul Ryan's wife's bleached azzshole (she obvs bleaches her asszzhole)"

Viacom owns Nickelodeon. I pointed that out because if 1BillsFan really wanted to stick it to the man he should know who the man is.

It would be much more likely for Nickelodeon to have some ramifications come from this than it having any serious ramifications for Viacom. Regardless, nice vitriol from Biggs.

It would be much more likely for Nickelodeon to have some ramifications come from this than it having any serious ramifications for Viacom. Regardless, nice vitriol from Biggs.

I don't see the point in directing the outrage towards people who had nothing to do with what was said. What does it accomplish?

Take the recent Chic Filet debacle. In that case it was the CEO of a corporation who spoke his mind and the outrage was directed at innocent employees and franchise owners who weren't the ones saying the offensive dribble in the first place. Even though I completely disagree with the extremists who called for Chic Filet to be banned from opening new businesses, at least the direction of the anger made SOME sense. That doesn't justify their actions (at all) but at least I could understand the thinking. But in this case, attempting to lump Nickelodeon into what Biggs said is even more outrageously silly and misplaced.

The only thing more hilarious is that we're talking about JASON f'ing BIGGS. Think about that for a second... and laugh.

Edited by tgreg99

The only thing more hilarious is that we're talking about JASON f'ing BIGGS. Think about that for a second... and laugh.

Last week, my response to that was "Who?"

This week, my response to that is "Oh, the idiot who tweeted some **** I never saw."

No such thing as bad publicity.

I don't see the point in directing the outrage towards people who had nothing to do with what was said. What does it accomplish?

Take the recent Chic Filet debacle. In that case it was the CEO of a corporation who spoke his mind and the outrage was directed at innocent employees and franchise owners who weren't the ones saying the offensive dribble in the first place. Even though I completely disagree with the extremists who called for Chic Filet to be banned from opening new businesses, at least the direction of the anger made SOME sense. That doesn't justify their actions (at all) but at least I could understand the thinking. But in this case, attempting to lump Nickelodeon into what Biggs said is even more outrageously silly and misplaced.

LOL means "laugh out loud" for future reference.

I was talking about serious PR trouble. Not only have you been misunderstanding and mischaracterizing what I've said, you've seemed unhinged doing so.

I was laughing and mocking Biggs' amazingly sick liberal stupidity, and the fact that Sears and Kmart have commented on Biggs tells anyone with a brain that Nickelodeon (a kids channel) have serious PR trouble over this until they deal with Biggs in a swift and significant way.

Do you not know what having a joking manner is? I suggest you please put me on your ignore list. I think it would be the best thing to do for both of us.

LOL means "laugh out loud" for future reference.

I was talking about serious PR trouble. Not only have you been misunderstanding and mischaracterizing what I've said, you've seemed unhinged doing so.

I was laughing and mocking Biggs' amazingly sick liberal stupidity, and the fact that Sears and Kmart have commented on Biggs tells anyone with a brain that Nickelodeon (a kids channel) have serious PR trouble over this until they deal with Biggs in a swift and significant way.

Do you not know what having a joking manner is? I suggest you please put me on your ignore list. I think it would be the best thing to do for both of us.

I'm aware what a joking manner is. But it normally involves something at least resembling humor. Your posts are severely lacking in that. If you had a sense of humor, you wouldn't be so horrified by the thought of a 30 year old guy talking about the shocker. He talked about sex, that makes him a "sick liberal", right?

But you're still advocating lashing out (with PR) against a company for something that has nothing to do with them. Don't you see that's just insane? That's like yelling at the ground for giving you a sunburn. Maybe if you got laid once in awhile you'd understand why what you're saying in this thread is ridiculous and very anti-american.

911 Operator

1Billsfan

They must be stopped.

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

you listening to me?!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

I don't have any kids!

911 Operator

1Billsfan

911 Operator

1Billsfan

This is absolutely brilliant.

I'm aware what a joking manner is. But it normally involves something at least resembling humor. Your posts are severely lacking in that. If you had a sense of humor, you wouldn't be so horrified by the thought of a 30 year old guy talking about the shocker. He talked about sex, that makes him a "sick liberal", right?

But you're still advocating lashing out (with PR) against a company for something that has nothing to do with them. Don't you see that's just insane? That's like yelling at the ground for giving you a sunburn. Maybe if you got laid once in awhile you'd understand why what you're saying in this thread is ridiculous and very anti-american.

Given your verbose, angry, unhinged and misguided replies it seems to me that you're the one with sexual frustrations...LOL

If Michelle Obama was the target of his tweet. If you inserted her name instead of Ryan's wife's name, Jason Biggs would be bug splatter on a car window right now. There's no disputing this. Nickelodeon's wrong doing is it's severe lack of response and clearly having two acceptability standards with regards to the the treatment of Michelle and the GOP ticket's wives.

You can't be a sane person and tell anyone here that Biggs would still be employed on that cartoon if he said that about Michelle Obama. You can kick and scream and throw a tantrum all you want, but unless you admit to everyone here that you fully accept a double standard for Michelle and the GOP wives, you probably should just quit this argument right now. I could have phrased that last part more meanly, but I thought I'd be a nice guy today.

Given your verbose, angry, unhinged and misguided replies it seems to me that you're the one with sexual frustrations...LOL

If Michelle Obama was the target of his tweet. If you inserted her name instead of Ryan's wife's name, Jason Biggs would be bug splatter on a car window right now. There's no disputing this. Nickelodeon's wrong doing is it's severe lack of response and clearly having two acceptability standards with regards to the the treatment of Michelle and the GOP ticket's wives.

You can't be a sane person and tell anyone here that Biggs would still be employed on that cartoon if he said that about Michelle Obama. You can kick and scream and throw a tantrum all you want, but unless you admit to everyone here that you fully accept a double standard for Michelle and the GOP wives, you probably should just quit this argument right now. I could have phrased that last part more meanly, but I thought I'd be a nice guy today.

So.... you want to punish Nickelodeon for their reaction to an imaginary situation where Biggs said something about Michelle instead of Ryan?

You realize how insane that is, right?

So.... you want to punish Nickelodeon for their reaction to an imaginary situation where Biggs said something about Michelle instead of Ryan?

Welcome to PPP. You really ought to write a screenplay about all of us. "Internet for Schmucks."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ha ha ha! Hee hee...tee hee hee....<whew>. Good one.

LOL…you're a coward! It's no wonder why a punk like you has no trouble defending Nickelodeon's non-action.

Edited by 1billsfan