Go Jets. Go Colts.

nodnarb

Don't show me a situation where we WOULD HAVE made it in. I can barely stomach the loss, let alone the cold reality that the Bills sealed their own fate after all the Bills hype leading up to this game.

The coaches (Mularkey and Clements and to a slightly lesser extent Gray) called a game designed to not lose. No downfield shots, just underneath and obvious runs. Those guys should know better, and I'm pretty disappointed in the way the game was called AND executed.

I believed through all of the lesser team crushings we've put on that Drew is a weak link in our offense. I've been quiet. I want him to succeed, but I just don't believe he has the game to get it done in playoff-calibre games. Say what you will. Only Drew can change my mind. He should have been picked off 3 times. He got damn lucky twice.

This is the most disappointed I've felt since the homerun throwback.

Pass the barfbag

Don't show me a situation where we WOULD HAVE made it in. I can barely stomach the loss, let alone the cold reality that the Bills sealed their own fate after all the Bills hype leading up to this game.

The coaches (Mularkey and Clements and to a slightly lesser extent Gray) called a game designed to not lose. No downfield shots, just underneath and obvious runs. Those guys should know better, and I'm pretty disappointed in the way the game was called AND executed.

I believed through all of the lesser team crushings we've put on that Drew is a weak link in our offense. I've been quiet. I want him to succeed, but I just don't believe he has the  game to get it done in playoff-calibre games. Say what you will. Only Drew can change my mind. He should have been picked off 3 times. He got damn lucky twice.

Pass the barfbag

188454[/snapback]

Throwback was the worst choke ever...the was just another run of the mill choke

I believed through all of the lesser team crushings we've put on that Drew is a weak link in our offense. I've been quiet. I want him to succeed, but I just don't believe he has the  game to get it done in playoff-calibre games. Say what you will. Only Drew can change my mind. He should have been picked off 3 times. He got damn lucky twice.

Pass the barfbag

188454[/snapback]

Feel free to run to the bathroom now.