[closed]All Purpose Mr. Smith - Worth It ??

T master

I just read another post on another Bills site with the same content & i seem to agree !!

With roster spots on the line & today being the cut day with all the young talent we have invested in draft picks that could be developed , I really don't see all the hipe for Brad Smith , especially for the money .

What has he really done since he's been here ? Sure he made a couple of good catches last year b/c we needed a WR desperately but other than that his wildcat thing didn't prove much to me & there are others on the team with as good return skills as him .

Heck Brian Mormon throws a better pass than he does & he has more TD passes than Smith .

I personally would not waste the money or the roster spot on the guy when as i read in the other post & tend to agree that Freddy . J or C.J would be a better wild cat option & have shown it . Or for all that matters our new back up QB T Jack ...

But i was just wondering what the rest of Bills nation think of what they have seen from the man that is the all purpose Mr. Smith ??

Edited by T master

Doesn't matter now. He's on the roster as most everyone who's been paying attention knew he would be.

Smith gives the team major flexibility on game day in terms of personnel decisions. He also runs the wildcat which, despite how some may feel about the gimmick, Chan used extremely effectively on 3rd and short last season before injuries took their toll and forced Smith to move exclusively to WR. Aside from giving flexibility (5 positions), Smith now has the most experience (number of NFL snaps) than any WR on our roster but for Stevie.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.