University of Colorado Has Been Getting It Right

3rdnlng

Absurd. If Mitt wins, it will be by the skin of his teeth.

Knowing they've predicted the winner since they started doing this is what's most important, assuming it holds up this year. But I'd be curious to see if their electoral/popular vote predictions were close.

Winning PA? Please.

Pennsylvania elected a Republican governor (Corbett) a Republican senator (Toomey) and Republican legislature in 2010,

so , it certainly isn't outside the realm of possibility going for Romney

Obama will win PA easily because of Filthadelphia

Romney will win North Carolina. I think Romney will take VA also

Ohio and Florida are both tossups. Romney has to win both plus Iowa. If Obama wins any one of those 3 he will have secured enough EV's to win

Probably not but Michigan is looking good. Check out rcp ...mitt down 1.2%. He has closed the gap dramatically ever since the pick of Ryan

I have checked RCP. He's got an uphill battle. Obama wil still win big.

The "fact check" attack is going to curb enthusiasm. It's a shame because Ryan and Romney gave great speeches and offer a compelling vision.

Not at all, first off, what he said was true, secondly, they are delighted that this is remaining to be a story. They were interviewing the insiders and they expressed lots of enthusiasm that they couldnkeep the debate going,mwhich is why they sent Ryan on interviews. I saw his interviews and he answered all of them the way you would expec he would.

With clarity.

The Medicare argument is a huge winner .

The welfare argument, another winner.

The GM one,new will see

I am shocked that Romney isn't rocking in Florida. It's a must win state. If he loses FL, he's screwed.

The GM plant was a stretch and a dumb one but I don't care about it. That's one line in a speech.

The fact check theme dominates the headlines right now. Reps not combatting that well in the media in the wake of an optimistic hopeful convention. Their punch pulling is admirable though.

He's gotta win Florida. And again, the "fact check" is working to their advantage, it remains a story. The welfare and Medicare issues are polling really well for them. They will continue to hammer these points home. It's amazing how they caught the Obama campaign flat footed on the Medicare issue. Who would of thought that conservatives would be tied to winning on Medicare? It's pretty extraordinary :lol:

He's gotta win Florida. And again, the "fact check" is working to their advantage, it remains a story. The welfare and Medicare issues are polling really well for them. They will continue to hammer these points home. It's amazing how they caught the Obama campaign flat footed on the Medicare issue. Who would of thought that conservatives would be tied to winning on Medicare? It's pretty extraordinary :lol:

The reason Mitt won't win is that he's got to win Florida and do a bunch of other things. Obama wins Florida and it's over. Or Obama can lose Florida and still win a bunch of other ways.

And worse, Mitt is not doing all that well in Florida. Obama is going to focus on it like a laser beam.

If you mean winning half of the polls in Florida as not doing well, then okey dokey.

http://www.realclear...obama-1883.html

You come up with some odd stuff :lol:

and all the states that he has to win, guess what? he's within a point in every single one of them, and the trend has moved sharply in his direction over the past few weeks.

Edited by WorldTraveller

If you mean winning half of the polls in Florida as not doing well, then okey dokey.

http://www.realclear...obama-1883.html

You come up with some odd stuff :lol:

and all the states that he has to win, guess what? he's within a point in every single one of them, and the trend has moved sharply in his direction over the past few weeks.

RCP has Obama leading in FL, a do or die Romney state, and you think that's good news for Romney. Stop being blind. Despite running a great campaign, Obama is still in control. It's disheartening but true.

FL will remain close but Obama will work it much harder than Romney because Romney needs to win so many other states where he is behind.

We have different definitions of "not doing well"

leading in half the polls from my perspective is neutral, you see it as "not doing well".

I recognize the fact that the polls have all moved in Romney's favor since the Ryan selection, that is an undeniable fact, for some peculiar reason you view it differently.

I show you polls to back up my assertions, such as the Michigan polling data. You back up your claims with self-inspired declaratives.

so while you call it disheartening, most observers call it encouraging.

Edited by WorldTraveller

In two FL polls, Romney barely leads and I'm two others, Obama is leading securely. That is in a state Romney simply cannot lose...and he needs others to turn in his favor too. You constantly harp out optimism about the Romney polls. Do you really think Romney is happy with where things are right now?

Take a look at RCPs delegate history. It's not changed much.

I hope Romneys optimistic vision overcomes the fear and division but I am more realistic than that based on the delegate map.