Full ESPN Predictions

RMTerp

@House ... not sure what you mean about $8... I searched ESPN for 'predictions' and found it yesterday.

After 24 hours of me being the only commenter on the ESPN predictions article I realized this must be hidden and not 'unveiled' on their website -- so i finally posted it on here

Edited by RMTerp

One vote for Stephon Gilmore as DROY.

PTR

Interesting that the DROY votes are sort of all over the place, but for OROY, it's Luck in a landslide, followed only by Richardson. Luck will probably end up being very good, but plenty of great QBs needed a few years to get their games together. RB is much more of a plug-and-play kind of position. I bet OROY ends up being Richardson.

@House ... not sure what you mean about $8... I searched ESPN for 'predictions' and found it yesterday.

After 24 hours of me being the only commenter on the ESPN predictions article I realized this must be hidden and not 'unveiled' on their website -- so i finally posted it on here

Only kidding, I thought they may charge you for insider. Its always a charge with them.

That vote was from James Walker, the AFC East blogger. I'm not surprised he picked an AFC East rookie to win the award. Don't read too much into it.

GILMORE is definitely on the watch list.

it wouldn't be completely outlandish. IF TEAMS test him and he gets ints he will be in the running.

Only kidding, I thought they may charge you for insider. Its always a charge with them.

I paid $4 to get ESPN the magazine plus insider access for the entire year. It's worth it to me, but only because I found a good deal.

Slightly over 50% predicting the Bills make the playoffs ...... not bad

16 of 16 predicting the Pats to win the AFCE.

9 of 16 predicting the Bills to get in as wildcards.

There's a suprising amount of optimism out there for the Bills to make the playoffs for the first time since Chris Berman was knee-high to a bison. It's wierd to see people who were underwhelmed by Fitz and Gailey late last year now jumping on the bandwagon. In fact, it's wierd to have a bandwagon.

16 of 16 predicting the Pats to win the AFCE.

9 of 16 predicting the Bills to get in as wildcards.

There's a suprising amount of optimism out there for the Bills to make the playoffs for the first time since Chris Berman was knee-high to a bison. It's wierd to see people who were underwhelmed by Fitz and Gailey late last year now jumping on the bandwagon. In fact, it's wierd to have a bandwagon.

NO-BODY...circles the bandwagon...like the Buffalo Bills!