Praying for Moulds to stay in Buffalo

It is likely that Eric Moulds could be traded or cut this year instead of Bledsoe. I really hope Donahoe gets rid of Bledsoe and Moulds restructures. This is the only Bills player who can pass down the integrity of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith and Marv Levy. It makes him a vital part to this team and to Buffalo.

It is likely that Eric Moulds could be traded or cut this year instead of Bledsoe. I really hope Donahoe gets rid of Bledsoe and Moulds restructures. This is the only Bills player who can pass down the integrity of Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith and Marv Levy. It makes him a vital part to this team and to Buffalo.

188353[/snapback]

Would that be the Moulds that dropped two easy first down passes in the first half?

CW

Would that be the Moulds that dropped two easy first down passes in the first half?

CW

188372[/snapback]

I'm to the point where I believe the Bills need to clean house offensively. McGahee, Evans, Villarial, MWilliams and Jennings are the only guys who should feel safe in their jobs at this point, IMO. The high dollar underachievers should be feeling a lot of heat beginning in March.

As for Moulds, unfortunately, you are correct. He has dropped far too many passes this season and has done far too little with the ones he has caught to justify his huge impact against our salary cap. If they can reduce that cap hit, I think he's worth keeping, but regardless of what I believe they should do, the Bills are going to have an important decision to make about his future with the team.

I'm to the point where I believe the Bills need to clean house offensively.  McGahee,  Evans,  Villarial,  MWilliams and Jennings are the only guys who should feel safe in their jobs at this point,  IMO.  The high dollar underachievers should be feeling a lot of heat beginning in March. 

As for Moulds,  unfortunately,  you are correct.  He has dropped far too many passes this season and has done far too little with the ones he has caught to justify his huge impact against our salary cap.  If they can reduce that cap hit,  I think he's worth keeping,  but regardless of what I believe they should do,  the Bills are going to have an important decision to make about his future with the team.

188462[/snapback]

Agreed...I'm sick of his candy ass looking for a flag every time he drops an easy pass and talking trash after 4 yard catches - he's the kind of guy I'd hate if he were on another team and not because he's unstoppable.