Condi's speech

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone was happy with condi speaking on Tampa. Including a retired army colonel who have her an earful for complicity in the Iraq fiasco. She's right too, holding up rice as some kind of icon is BS when she's nothing but a POS

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/29/protester-shouts-at-condoleezza-rice-blood-of-iraqi-children-is-on-your-hands/

:lol:

Seriously

:lol:

give the emoticon a rest and why not present some sort of argument, in which points are made rather than merely pick and poke with nonsensical one word answers and laughing faces. go ahead, put yourself out there so that we can see what exactly you stand for, and why, rather than leaving us guessing and assuming that you've got a one- or two-button computer and a dial-up connection.

too often you come back with this response to arguments posed that i have no other reason but to call you a poser.

because for a "worldtraveler" i'd swear you've not left the county.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

give the emoticon a rest and why not present some sort of argument, in which points are made rather than merely pick and poke with nonsensical one word answers and laughing faces. go ahead, put yourself out there so that we can see what exactly you stand for, and why, rather than leaving us guessing and assuming that you've got a one- or two-button computer and a dial-up connection.

too often you come back with this response to arguments posed that i have no other reason but to call you a poser.

because for a "worldtraveler" i'd swear you've not left the county.

jw

Like anyone really cares what you think

And seriously, what kind of loser places his initials after each Internet post?

Edited by WorldTraveller