Richie Incognito DESTROYING Kroy Biermann

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we would have kept him put Levitre at LT and got QB Brock Osweiler

Dude what is going on with you lately. Usually enjoy your posts (except for the whole steroids should be legal thing) but you have started to get a little schizo on your qb's as of late. It seems you like every qb in the nfl! I'd like to get your opinion - who do you prefer? Tannehill, Osweiller, or Pachall? Or is it just any qb that isn't Fitz (not that I altogether disagree with that sentiment)?

Haha well I been a member here for a long time and haven't trolled here so don't take this the wrong way. I fully expect us to sweep you guys this year just like we did last year.

Does Tannehill even know he has to play the Bills twice this year?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ryan-tannehill-not-well-versed-nfl-division-conference-132215587--nfl.html

On topic now - good I'm glad that Biermann got blown up. His stupid reality show is one of my wife's favorites and absolutely wretched. His wife is god awful ugly, clearly a gold digger, he named his kid Kash, and they had a million dollar wedding (he's a backup d-lineman for christs' sake - shouldn't he be saving some $ for retirement?). I was glad when the Bills claimed Incognito. I want some nasty on a football team. He is a good player, more than serviceable at g and seems to have cut down on the penalties. That said if he hurts a bills d-lineman I'll hate him forever! :thumbsup: