Richie Incognito DESTROYING Kroy Biermann

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's everything I loved about Richie. He's probably one of the most underated Guards if not theeee most underated guard in the league. And we let him slip through our finger tips. I love his play. That's the nasty streak every lineman should have.

That's everything I loved about Richie. He's probably one of the most underated Guards if not theeee most underated guard in the league. And we let him slip through our finger tips. I love his play. That's the nasty streak every lineman should have.

Yes, get Harrison too! All the guys who intentionally try to injure other players! Opposing teams won't even be able to field a full roster by the time we're through with 'em! Yee Haw!

incognito is the epitome of new jersey scum

This couldn't be further from the truth. Just because he was only BORN in New Jersey doesn't mean crap about him. He in fact played high school ball in Arizona. You probably haven't even heard the guy speak. I watched him play for the huskers and he's just a b.a. football player. Cool dude. Maybe Suh is the epitome of a pot head west coast lazy freelancer because he was born in Oregon and smashes heads on the football field too?

People just talk to talk around here.

Yes, get Harrison too! All the guys who intentionally try to injure other players! Opposing teams won't even be able to field a full roster by the time we're through with 'em! Yee Haw!

Is your sarcasm inferring that you would not like Harrison on this football team? If that's the case You're bananas

So why can't he stick with a team? You'd think NFL GMs and coaches would know he's the underrated guard in the league.

Wait, what am I supposed to see that's supposed to be impressive? Biermann was engaged with (and pushing back, which should concern you) Jake Long, and Incognito tag teams him. Nevermind that each guy outweighs Biermann by over 50#.

So why can't he stick with a team? You'd think NFL GMs and coaches would know he's the underrated guard in the league.

Underated guys slip through teams that don't know how to use players correctly all of the time. He's been a stud on the Dolphins. And the Rams didn't keep him around due to the fact he was a penalty/fine away from being suspended. I don't blame some teams for dumping a hot head fireball like that guy. But I am pretty sure he's one of the nastiest run blocing guards in the league no question lol. If I remember correctly profootballfocus has said multiple positive things about him.

Wait, what am I supposed to see that's supposed to be impressive? Biermann was engaged with (and pushing back, which should concern you) Jake Long, and Incognito tag teams him. Nevermind that each guy outweighs Biermann by over 50#.

Actually, Biermann had just disengaged Long and started turning to run down-field. Incognito's hit was clean...if a bit unnecessary.

Actually, Biermann had just disengaged Long and started turning to run down-field. Incognito's hit was clean...if a bit unnecessary.

Agreed. But he was finishing his block. You play until the wistle.

Edit: Bolded is a contradiction.

Edited by DukeyBomb

I agree, but Incognito caught him by surprise. This could happen on any number of plays but usually doesn't. And again, the more concerning thing is Long being walked-back by Biermann.

I know Richie had a few penalties when he played for you guys but he has drawn very few penlites with us. I think he had maybe 1 Personal foul in a 2 year span. Most of the times when a fight breaks out its Richie breaking it up. I love the dude.

I know Richie had a few penalties when he played for you guys but he has drawn very few penlites with us. I think he had maybe 1 Personal foul in a 2 year span. Most of the times when a fight breaks out its Richie breaking it up. I love the dude.

That has nothing to do with Incognito, and everything to do with the refs !@#$ing hating us.