Joe Namath: Jets 'more interested in the headlines'

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

Also see

Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum running out of scapegoats

http://www.nfl.com/n...t-of-scapegoat

Rex Ryan sends Jets veterans to leadership training

http://www.nfl.com/n...ership-training

Edited by HOUSE

dont count your chickens before they hatch! although sanchez is not the greatest qb, hes a decent system qb... and they have keller and holmes, even though they run 5 yd slants all the time.

their oline is still above average and tough... they also have a top 3 defense still, and could get better with the edge rush of coples and maybin on 3rd down along with pace. kenrick ellis looks great like i thought he would too. its a formidable front, and imo, could be the best in the league vs the run, which sets up their pass rush.

its a top unit and i love their corners... u can bet that last jets game at the ralph will mean something....

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

yeah, my brain says the jets will win by more than 3... but part of me wonders, with wanny running the d, if i know what they run, he sure does( our d wont be like years past, wanny is a legit top 10 defensive mind), hes proven it time and again at all levels...... and our front could cause serious issues. plus they love to blitz, and fitz is really smart, so.... idk

yeah, my brain says the jets will win by more than 3... but part of me wonders, with wanny running the d, if i know what they run, he sure does( our d wont be like years past, wanny is a legit top 10 defensive mind), hes proven it time and again at all levels...... and our front could cause serious issues. plus they love to blitz, and fitz is really smart, so.... idk

I think after seeing preseason the Jets are in the bottom of the divison, (every divison). Do the jets have anything except hype going for them? Ok revis, but thats it. Tim Tebow is what they are betting on. The main problem with that thought process is the denver defense didnt come with the blowbo trade. It's a clown show and if the Bills can't ROLL over that then they should turn in their NFL I.D.

I think after seeing preseason the Jets are in the bottom of the divison, (every divison). Do the jets have anything except hype going for them? Ok revis, but thats it. Tim Tebow is what they are betting on. The main problem with that thought process is the denver defense didnt come with the blowbo trade. It's a clown show and if the Bills can't ROLL over that then they should turn in their NFL I.D.

dude, their d is nasty, and dont let preseason fool u... the speed and intensity goes up dramatically in the regular season, ( yes the starters play at a much higher level)

You meant the Denver D that gave up 40 or more point 5 times last season? Including 3 times in their last 5 games? Including 86 points agianst the pats? Look at who the Denver D beat up on last year--Jets, Miami, KC, Minny, Chicago (no Orton), Oak. They bet 2 decent teams: SD (split) and Pitt.

I'm not talking smack about the Jets until the Bills show they can beat them. The Jets more than any team recently OWN the Bills physically and treat them like their little b*tch. I can't stand Rex and that Jets program but...we gotta beat them first.

Awesome. A couple of great nuggets from the last article......http://www.nfl.com/n...ership-training

"Last season's NY Jets tumbled down the stretch with a three-game losing streak, characterized by confusion on the field and fighting off of it. As he walked away from the burning wreckage, Rex Ryan spoke of bringing his locker room back together. The Jets coach wasn't kidding around."

".....Off the veterans went for a day of trust walks and campfire discussions."

Well Allright! Trust walks???? :thumbsup:

Edited by Cville Bills

Pot, meet Kettle.

At least Joe has brought a Super Bowl title to the Jets.

I think there's no question that Joe Namath was a team player beloved by his teammates. Super Bowl III was won in part by the Jets' controlling the clock with the running game and short passes--- his signature deep ball was essentially reduced to a decoy element. He'd be out of place on Rex's Jets.

I'm not talking smack about the Jets until the Bills show they can beat them. The Jets more than any team recently OWN the Bills physically and treat them like their little b*tch. I can't stand Rex and that Jets program but...we gotta beat them first.

That kinda snaps things into perspective. And while I like our chances against them, until we can beat them, we really can't say anything.

But if Joe Willie wants to crap all over them, he can be my guest.

GO BILLS!!!