Keynote Address Flopped

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/80362.html?hp=t1_3

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought he was nausiating!

The whole convention is just a joke, where are the party leaders that usually are in these things?

The Democrats won't be hiding the Clintons. Does anyone think Romney is going to say anything that anyone wants to hear?

My guess, Democrats gain a small but significant bump out of the conventions and hold it to election time

Yes, Sandra Fluke will be promising that Obama will protect women's vagina's across the country, Eva Langoria will promise that Obama will protect Latina women's vagina's, and Obama will hope that everyone has sudden amnesia of the horrible economy of the past four years, and run on Clinton's economy.

Should be awesome

Yes, Sandra Fluke will be promising that Obama will protect women's vagina's across the country, Eva Langoria will promise that Obama will protect Latina women's vagina's, and Obama will hope that everyone has sudden amnesia of the horrible economy of the past four years, and run on Clinton's economy.

Should be awesome

But nowhere near as awesome as seeing Fat Fatty strike out!

http://www.politico....62.html?hp=t1_3

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought he was nausiating!

LOL

What a shock, John Harris and Tim Mak of Politico 'think' that Gov. Christie speech was a flop.

You should read a little more Ducky-wucky,

While Politico's bias is right out there for all to see, You should be more aware of the authors you cite.

Check out who Mr. Harris is married to and Mr. Mak's previous employer.................not exactly "fair and balanced"

Flop................the media wishes!

Ya, he looked like a big sissy that was outraged someone had left the toilet seat up

And now Ann Romney is tarnishing her new won fame by saying things better left said at the country club

http://news.yahoo.co...s-politics.html

Condoleeza Rice made your entire party...and especially Obama...look petty, childish, and COMPLETELY in over its head.

Give it up. Take a nap. Hope things chance, because your bench is thin and your leader is, by comparison to someone like Rice, an incompetent dolt.

Edited by LABillzFan

Ryan what. dork. Such a hollow sound bight speech from a guy whose touted as substance ? C'mon man. Love how he quotes jack kemp for supply side economics since the real Father of it and former regan budget director stockman crapped all over Romney and Ryan in a recent op Ed piece. Lol like anyone really cares what jack kemp thinks anymore.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Ryan what. dork. Such a hollow sound bight speech from a guy whose touted as substance ? C'mon man. Love how he quotes jack kemp for supply side economics since the real Father of it and former regan budget director stockman crapped all over Romney and Ryan in a recent op Ed piece. Lol like anyone really cares what jack kemp thinks anymore.

I am not quite sure what Jack Kemp "thinks" currently, but I do care what he thought about economics, supply side, and empowerment etc.

yeah, no one cares what he thinks. He's dead brother...