SEAL writes book on Bin Laden shooting

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have it on order from Amazon. Already leaked that bin Laden was NOT shot point blank by a SEAL but through a window or something? Kind of takes soem of the "romance" out of the operation, but who gives a !@#$....hes dead at the hands of a U.S. Soldier.

Edited by RkFast

Have it on order from Amazon. Already leaked that bin Laden was NOT shot point blank by a SEAL but through a window or something? Kind of takes soem of the "romance" out of the operation, but who gives a !@#$....hes dead at the hands of a U.S. Soldier.

Ah...I thoght I heard this morning (I may have mis-heard) that they were implying that bin laden actually shot himself, before Seals could get him...

It seems as if there were enough details out about the auther prior to Fox "outing" him that it was a foregone conclusion that his real identity was going to be found out.

Signs point to this guy not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

And btw what happened to the whole "do your duty and be a part of the nameless team America...honor and humility etc" idea. We now just have seals names out there and they're writing books for profit after operations? WTF is this book?

Signs point to this guy not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

And btw what happened to the whole "do your duty and be a part of the nameless team America...honor and humility etc" idea. We now just have seals names out there and they're writing books for profit after operations? WTF is this book?

Why not the president who make 10 times as much when they are in office, are going to make millions after they leave office.

I have to assume that the book itself is fine nobody would be so stupid to write a book they weren't supposed to be writing. The name thing...seems mismanaged and stupid (this guy clearly seems to have either wanted his name out or not cared)..and nothing will come of it. I haven't read anything on this I'm sure ultimately it's just a book about what happened b/c people want to know and the guy wants some money and fame which I won't fault him for. It's a little unbecoming of the general image our service men try to keep but this is the reality of 2012.

I have to assume that the book itself is fine nobody would be so stupid to write a book they weren't supposed to be writing. The name thing...seems mismanaged and stupid (this guy clearly seems to have either wanted his name out or not cared)..and nothing will come of it. I haven't read anything on this I'm sure ultimately it's just a book about what happened b/c people want to know and the guy wants some money and fame which I won't fault him for. It's a little unbecoming of the general image our service men try to keep but this is the reality of 2012.

I've read enough books by "operators" to know that they're usually rather specious...sometimes good for impressions from the pointy end of the spear, but too often lacking the larger context that makes those impressions truly valuable.

And not infrequently incorrect, since eyewitnesses are almost invariably idiots.

name thing...seems mismanaged and stupid (this guy clearly seems to have either wanted his name out or not cared)..and nothing will come of it.

If you really feel that way, post your real name and address for us.

Seal Team 6 member names are kept SECRET for a reason.

lol you going to come after me?

He goes after all conservatives, no matter how conservative they're not.

I agree with terminating him with extreme prejudice. No need (to wait) for him to present himself as a threat before killing him.

Are we still talking about BillsFan-4-Ever?