Ann Romney Hits a Homerun-Who Would You Rather Have As a F.L.

3rdnlng

I'll take the couple who made themselves, vs the couple born with silver spoons in their mouths. ;)

You are obviously misinformed and have no business making comments so ignorant. Please explain how Barack and Michelle "made themselves" and then explain how everything was "handed" to Mitt and Ann. Let's see if you can get beyond the left's false talking points and back it up with real facts. This should be fun.

Ann Romney's speech.... meh.... analysts felt the speech was primarly to make Romney seem more "human" or whatever that means.... again, most people vote for who they like even though there is major contention about this fact on this board, and Romney is not warm, fuzzy or personable... its not a good or bad thing, just waht it is- more important is his policy platform.

Christie's address was outstanding, I thought. The more I hear him speak, the more I see him in action, the more I like his no nonsense approach. I won't we voting for a Republican this time around, and likely will vote for a Libertarian from then on, but he is very impressive.

Ann Romney's speech.... meh.... analysts felt the speech was primarly to make Romney seem more "human" or whatever that means.... again, most people vote for who they like even though there is major contention about this fact on this board, and Romney is not warm, fuzzy or personable... its not a good or bad thing, just waht it is- more important is his policy platform.

Christie's address was outstanding, I thought. The more I hear him speak, the more I see him in action, the more I like his no nonsense approach. I won't we voting for a Republican this time around, and likely will vote for a Libertarian from then on, but he is very impressive.

I understand your strong principled views that allow you to vote for Obama because of Obamacare for personal reasons and then vote Libertarian after that.

I much prefer her to the cold, spoiled country club wife Anne romney comes across as.

Cold? Spoiled? Country club wife? Do you even PAY attention to Michelle Obama? Do you even know what a country club wife is? And if you do, do you have any idea how much time her husband spends at country clubs?

Gee, if I'd have known you would want to contribute, I'd have made it somehow about gay marriage.

Now that's just damn funny.

Still with the "meh" I see. Hanging with Hanna Montana huh? Raven.

I understand your strong principled views that allow you to vote for Obama because of Obamacare for personal reasons and then vote Libertarian after that.

Obamacare, but scaled wayyyy back. There is just no reason health reform needed to be 4500 pages long.... but then again the tax code doesn't need to be 72,000 pages I am sure of that as well... lol