Live feed RNC

watching on pbs (tivoed). those delegates certainly look like a cross section of america. did they get their clothes at a close out sale at the pro shop?

What are you doing man just get to prime time and watch live. I'm watching Fox let us be real this is the GOP convention there's only one way to consume this. Primetime fox get w/ the program.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBS just had their two liberal anchors try to call out two R Governors with all the D talking points & the IA Governor handed them their asses. It was fun to watch.

I like how I'm here watching Fox and you sitting at home watching...pbs...wtf is going on.

I have little doubt that I am the least tech saavy person on here.........................being an old guy

and even I'm watching the Yanks/Blue Jays on the big screen, with the Convention on our computer

and my little tablet in my lap, to check other things.

Edited by B-Man

I have little doubt that I am the least tech saavy person on here.........................being an old guy

and even I'm watching the Yanks/Blue Jays on the big screen, with the Convention on our computer

and my little tablet in my lap, to check other things.

Welcome to future. Enjoy it, even though you didn't build it. Thank Al Gore and go about your day hehe :nana:

What are you doing man just get to prime time and watch live. I'm watching Fox let us be real this is the GOP convention there's only one way to consume this. Primetime fox get w/ the program.

was watching the newshour...wanted to know what was going on in libya and new orleans in addition to tampa. and i really like shields and brooks comments.

Thanks, bub. Good lookin out. I sometimes watch cable news when I visit my parents but it's more frustrating than watching the Bills.

Hope you saw the post in time to hear your idol Cantor speak hehe :)

Santorum on stage now hehe...love to see it

Hope you saw the post in time to hear your idol Cantor speak hehe :)

Santorum on stage now hehe...love to see it

I'm actually not a huge Cantor guy. I'll vote for him but I didn't in 08.

Funny seeing Santorum pitch Romney after basically saying he's no better than Obama.

Edited by Rob's House

i suppose it's just the nature of these things and i'm clearly biased but this is really BAD theater. and make no mistake, this is theater.. where's sorkin when you need him. i'm hoping they enlist the abundant creative types available to the dems to produce their show.

i suppose it's just the nature of these things and i'm clearly biased but this is really BAD theater. and make no mistake, this is theater.. where's sorkin when you need him. i'm hoping they enlist the abundant creative types available to the dems to produce their show.

You aren't impressed by the Republican's convention?!?

Truly shocking.

No, there were no "fireworks", or "crashing chandeliers",

no "dancing girls" or stirring background music.

the only "theater" that we saw in the past half hour, was 2 men (Santorum and Cruz) give direct, heart-felt speeches

sorry that wasn't enough for you.

Interesting. As Chris Matthews is talking about how every single person on the stage today except for Walker Cruz is a white Catholic and the Republicans are trying to woo the Reagan Democrats, Arthur Davis is up on stage.

And, apparently, not a single person has talked about Mitt Romney tonight either.

:wacko:

Edited by Taro T

No, there were no "fireworks", or "crashing chandeliers",

no "dancing girls" or stirring background music.

the only "theater" that we saw in the past half hour, was 2 men (Santorum and Cruz) give direct, heart-felt speeches

sorry that wasn't enough for you.

So Obama's speeches are evasive and manipulative? That's racist.