Anarchists united -

(CNN) -- A U.S. soldier laid out an elaborate plot by a group of active and former military members to overthrow the government, telling a southeast Georgia court Monday that he was part of what prosecutors called an "an anarchist group and militia."

The four men became part of a group that aimed "to give the government back to the people," according to Burnett, who admitted that revolution was its goal. They called it FEAR -- Forever Enduring Always Ready, and spent thousands buying guns and bomb parts.

"And then Aguigui introduced me to 'the manuscript,' that's what he called it, a book about true patriots," the soldier said.

Roark and his 17-year-old girlfriend were killed because Aguigui felt the couple was "a loose end," said Burnett.

http://www.cnn.com/2...plot/index.html

This plus the Kill Mitt Romney page (echoing sentiments of one of TSW's not so venerable denizens) and Drudge has a story about some obscure actress wanting Isaac to kill everyone at the RNC convention are all signs that things are going to get more divided before this country gets more united

I remember back in 2008 when lefties were afraid that somebody would assassinate Obama before the black guy could become President.

Now in 2012, regardless who wins I wouldn't be surprised if some spiteful partisan goes John Wilkes Boothe

This plus the Kill Mitt Romney page (echoing sentiments of one of TSW's not so venerable denizens) and Drudge has a story about some obscure actress wanting Isaac to kill everyone at the RNC convention are all signs that things are going to get more divided before this country gets more united

I remember back in 2008 when lefties were afraid that somebody would assassinate Obama before the black guy could become President.

Now in 2012, regardless who wins I wouldn't be surprised if some spiteful partisan goes John Wilkes Boothe

Won't work. No one knows what 'sic semper tyrannis' means anymore.

Edited by Koko78